Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales This area is for private individuals or small merchants to list NEW Products For Sale or to Organize Group Buys. Unlike "FIT VENDORS" on the forum, the staff of FITFREAK does not perform any background checks on individuals listing product offerings in this sub-forum. Payment is required in order to list your product in this sub-forum. CLICK HERE for payment details and instant Thread Posting access to this sub-forum.

DecalDude JDM Steering Wheel Badge!!!

Old 03-12-2010, 01:32 PM
5 Year Member
The reason is bec the jdm real emblems have a chrome outer edge and with it fitting inside the existing chrome edge it will sit flush and look like a real emblem. I was wondering this before but i think this will look just the same and he will have to do less work.

Originally Posted by meyerman
question.. so the red layer is the thing he sent you? that film, not a whole badge yet at this time, correct?

if so, wouldn't the layer going over the original H emblem play a role? It looks like it would fit fine if it was laying flat, not going over the H. I would think it would have been better to remove your H emblem and then truly test fit it because when we receive the real thing, we won't keep out old H emblem on. That is just something I noticed and wanted to ask about. Thanks!

Old 03-12-2010, 02:26 PM
Originally Posted by xonexlifex
The reason is bec the jdm real emblems have a chrome outer edge and with it fitting inside the existing chrome edge it will sit flush and look like a real emblem. I was wondering this before but i think this will look just the same and he will have to do less work.
Yeah that makes complete sense. I'm sure they will turn out great. just something i noticed and felt like pointing out. I am looking forward to ordering mine!

Old 03-12-2010, 02:57 PM
5 Year Member
Yeah the outer edge of the existing edge forms the edge of the new one. It would look like ass without the original H in place.
Just add some double sided tape to bridge the gaps in the original H and it will fit alot better.

Old 03-12-2010, 11:23 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by braziers
Yeah the outer edge of the existing edge forms the edge of the new one. It would look like ass without the original H in place.
Just add some double sided tape to bridge the gaps in the original H and it will fit alot better.
Yep. Exactly. Cant wait get these things going

Old 03-13-2010, 01:46 AM
5 Year Member
Just stumbled into this thread and immediately ordered a steering wheel emblem, key fob emblem, and wheel hub decals. Can't tell you how psyched I am, and for $30 shipped? ridiculous...in a good way.

I'm dying to buy some lightweight wheels, but it's not going to happen for a long time, so I'm thinking of having my OEM Sport wheels powdercoated gunmetal and accenting with the red Hs...that or white, I can't decide.

Old 03-13-2010, 02:21 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Socialvegetable
Just stumbled into this thread and immediately ordered a steering wheel emblem, key fob emblem, and wheel hub decals. Can't tell you how psyched I am, and for $30 shipped? ridiculous...in a good way.

I'm dying to buy some lightweight wheels, but it's not going to happen for a long time, so I'm thinking of having my OEM Sport wheels powdercoated gunmetal and accenting with the red Hs...that or white, I can't decide.
go for it bud, it will look clean if u powder coat them, i painted mine and they looked sick until i took them to america tire company and they scratched the paint off.

Old 03-13-2010, 02:36 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DecalsDude
one of my future products i have planned is a hazard button face replacement in solid and transparent red. so solid would be basically just like the JDM one but of course mine wont cost as much.

some of my other products i have planned are shiftboots, door sills and battery tie downs
I would be more than interested in shiftboot and tie down. Especially if you made a new ring for the boot so it would sit over a locking nutt for an aftermarket knob. Let us know what you have in store.

Old 03-13-2010, 06:32 PM
5 Year Member
Just installed mine on my GE. Looks awesome and the adhesive is holding well.

Old 03-15-2010, 09:00 AM
Just paypal'd you money for the red steering wheel decal for my GE8!

Old 03-16-2010, 10:38 AM
5 Year Member
go for it bud, it will look clean if u powder coat them, i painted mine and they looked sick until i took them to america tire company and they scratched the paint off.
Yeah, I definitely will in the coming months. Did you paint yours yourself? If you got them powdercoated, how much did it run you?

Old 03-16-2010, 01:01 PM
5 Year Member
Ooh, and I'm interested in door sills if you make them...read over that part before.

Old 03-16-2010, 04:04 PM
Decaldude, I have received no communication. I saw my paypal payment was completed. Any idea when this item will ship? Thanks

Old 03-16-2010, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by 09blackfit
Decaldude, I have received no communication. I saw my paypal payment was completed. Any idea when this item will ship? Thanks
Dont worry bro, they dont send out confirmations really. But I got my decal within a week of ordering

Old 03-16-2010, 04:39 PM
5 Year Member
decaldude...you have mail

Old 03-16-2010, 07:14 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Socialvegetable
Yeah, I definitely will in the coming months. Did you paint yours yourself? If you got them powdercoated, how much did it run you?
I painted mine myself wen i had them done. Came out amazing. Just sand them. Primer them. And paint them. Throw a couple coats of clear and ur set.

Old 03-23-2010, 10:08 AM
5 Year Member
Update? 10char

Old 03-23-2010, 10:45 AM
5 Year Member
Update? 10char
Hahahahahaha i wish. I just sent him a pm after 2 weeks if no info. Im wondering if hes even guna b on here anymore. A real shame bec i really wanted these things made for u guys.

Old 03-23-2010, 10:57 AM
5 Year Member
Hahahahahaha i wish. I just sent him a pm after 2 weeks if no info. Im wondering if hes even guna b on here anymore. A real shame bec i really wanted these things made for u guys.
He said he shipped out my order last Monday, but I haven't gotten it. My 2nd PM has gone unanswered. I'll give it a few more days before I get in touch with PayPal..hopefully he's just busy, and my shipment is taking long for reasons other than him not actually sending it.

Old 03-23-2010, 12:58 PM
5 Year Member
Well I've already paid for a badge, got it and it didnt fit, so I'm owed a replacement. I'll be pretty damn annoyed if I don't get one.

Old 03-23-2010, 03:39 PM
5 Year Member
Well I've already paid for a badge, got it and it didnt fit, so I'm owed a replacement. I'll be pretty damn annoyed if I don't get one.
Ya ur telling me. Thats y im trying so hard to get it out for ya guys. I just wish he culd atleast respond instead of leaving us in the dark.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: DecalDude JDM Steering Wheel Badge!!!