The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

The Post Whore Thread V.2

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 02:02 PM
Pretty cool man

Old 05-19-2010, 02:05 PM
Retired Moderator
5 Year Member
i dont really like the helmet mount so much.. Im going to order the handlebar/seatpost mount and the chest mount.

Old 05-19-2010, 02:11 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by gd3vbp
Because giving everything you have to offer to someone only to have them throw it in your face in the end sucks. I'm in no place for a new relationship, but a guys gotta get his dick wet.
often crazy women are wildcats in the bedroom, or on the washing machine on spin cycle but long term is tough.

you could go here and buy nice stuff without spending much
$100 digital cameras for sometimes $17 (they might nick you $12 on shipping)
a place to 'insert' your ipod (or whatever) for 10-20% of normal cost.
And you still have money 4 yer car

Sears Liquidations - shop brand name products at below wholesale prices.

Old 05-19-2010, 02:14 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by redrumm
thats how it should be all the time.

nice people get walked all over
You can be nice and command respect. It's just a little more difficult and thought intensive; more so than being a dick to everyone.

Old 05-19-2010, 02:30 PM
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by gd3vbp
Because giving everything you have to offer to someone only to have them throw it in your face in the end sucks. I'm in no place for a new relationship, but a guys gotta get his dick wet.
Now that's a philosphy that will really take you places!!! Wow. How ... unevolved you are... Maybe your attitude brings some of your problems, ya think????

I wish I could beam myself into the body of some good man you admire and smack you back and forth a few times. You need it.

Old 05-19-2010, 02:31 PM
5 Year Member
I'm worried gd3vbp, that by the time it's time for the right woman...a good woman...either she won't give you a second look because she will have seen what you have previously done...or, you will be so used to it by then that it will be difficult for you to change your ways and you may screw it all up before it gets going.

Old 05-19-2010, 02:34 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by hondaFORlife
Yea, all thanks to gmail not deleting my damn emails.. =[

Lol..
Well let's see...who wrote the emails in the first place? You said they were "incriminating." If you didn't have anything to hide, you wouldn't have needed to hide. Don't blame gmail if you are a playa and your gf doesn't want to be one of the stable.

Old 05-19-2010, 02:35 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by baylorbro
You can be nice and command respect. It's just a little more difficult and thought intensive; more so than being a dick to everyone.
That works best and if it doesn't it's time to boogy until someone comes along with the ability to communicate in an adult manner and not play chickenshit mind games

Old 05-19-2010, 02:38 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Btrthnezr3
I'm worried gd3vbp, that by the time it's time for the right woman...a good woman...either she won't give you a second look because she will have seen what you have previously done...or, you will be so used to it by then that it will be difficult for you to change your ways and you may screw it all up before it gets going.
When you harden your heart, all you attract are hard-hearted people.

BTDT. God wants more for us. Did Jesus say on the cross, "F this, Dad, wipe them all out!" ? No, he said, "Father, FORGIVE THEM, they don't know what they are doing." I figure if Jesus could forgive that, his death on the cross, I can forgive almost anything in my little tiny life.

Take responsibility for YOUR OWN actions and choices, forgive others for their mistakes, live your life like you know you should, make your Granny proud of you. Simple really. Oh, and cry when you need to, or you get all messed up inside.

Old 05-19-2010, 02:44 PM
5 Year Member
My granny was a flapper.

Old 05-19-2010, 02:48 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Texas Coyote
My granny was a flapper.
ahahahaha . . . .

Old 05-19-2010, 02:53 PM
5 Year Member
Old 05-19-2010, 02:53 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Texas Coyote
My granny was a flapper.

Yeah Coyote, I'm not talking to you. My DAD went through the Great Depression so I outrank you, even though I am younger.

These young punks need a good ass-whipping so they act like MEN and not like their dicks are running them.

Old 05-19-2010, 02:55 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Juliane
These young punks need a good ass-whipping so they act like MEN and not like their dicks are running them.
wow things are getting hostile.

Old 05-19-2010, 03:04 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Btrthnezr3
Yeah because you will eventually be more successful with a great partner.
It was a rough road to get there, thankfully I was an ass only a couple times. Mostly I stayed a nice guy in some rough break-ups.

It all led up to finding a great wife, I try to do as much as I can.
Like when I am not traveling, she comes home to the kids homework done, a cooked meal and the house straightened up and cleaned.
Or she hops in her car and it is mysteriously full of fuel, vacuumed and washed. I notice her looking at Kindles on amazon which was perfect timing for a mothers day gift.

Old 05-19-2010, 03:05 PM
5 Year Member
everyone one is different doesnt matter how many whoopings you get doesnt mean they will change.

violence is not the answer lol

oprah signing off

Old 05-19-2010, 03:05 PM
5 Year Member
I am merely responding to what was posted earlier, that "men need to get their dicks wet."

Being female, I am very offended by that statement. I suppose I could report it to the mods, but that's not how I roll.

Again, I think some punks need to get torn down and built up by a MAN whom they admire so they stop talking about women that way. Even if a particular woman is not honorable, YOU picked her in the first place, did you not? So that says something about you as well. (and no, YOU are not the OP and I know that.)

Old 05-19-2010, 03:11 PM
5 Year Member
The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

your also in the wasteland. expect the unexpected.

Old 05-19-2010, 03:17 PM
5 Year Member
Tork...you are an awesome husband! What a guy! I aim to be as good to my partner as you are to yours!

Old 05-19-2010, 03:18 PM
Originally Posted by Juliane
Well let's see...who wrote the emails in the first place? You said they were "incriminating." If you didn't have anything to hide, you wouldn't have needed to hide. Don't blame gmail if you are a playa and your gf doesn't want to be one of the stable.
By all means, you're right
As far as the gmail comment, It was Somewhat of a bad joke

.. although nothing physical happened, there's no way for her to be sure.. so I gotta see what happens

Last edited by hondaFORlife; 05-19-2010 at 03:30 PM.

Quick Reply: The Post Whore Thread V.2