2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

V6 Honda Fit Build

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2017, 06:39 AM
5 Year Member
Someone has to track this guy down and finish this story. The OP's location is listed as MT = Montana. Big state. Any other queues from the pics / comments to help narrow it down? If I know where to start (town), I'll call all of the listed shops until I find someone with some info to eventually post here.

Old 05-11-2018, 08:32 PM
I totally forgot I posted over here, sorry for the blue balls everyone.

The car is in the same state as the last post, we've been road racing so all the work since then has been on those cars.

I did bring this bad boy out last summer and there was some sort of a coolant leak that I still haven't investigated. Also found out that the ABS isn't working at all and you can lock up the rear tires anytime you want, which is actually pretty fun.

Long story short I moved into a new house with a big garage so I finally have a place to store this and hopefully put in some more time to get in buttoned up.

As far as quarter mile goes, probably won't do that, but we are about an hour away from an 1/8th mile, maybe I can talk my Pops into wheeling this since I want to see what my new car runs too.

Old 05-11-2018, 09:12 PM
5 Year Member
Yay, welcome back! Definitely post some times,when you take it to the track. 😁

Old 05-15-2018, 04:01 PM
This is super cool. Excited for updates.

Old 11-12-2018, 08:53 AM
5 Year Member
Any updates? I'm in the process of swapping everything from a junked 07 Accord V6 manual into my 07 Fit, then scrappingnthe j30a5 for a j35a6 from an 05 Odyssey.

Old 07-16-2020, 03:33 PM
5 Year Member
I was thinking of a K24 for my 10 Jazz (thats what they call it here in Asia), but knowing now, that you can put an Accord engine in there... Hmmm...
Do keep us updated. Wonder what happened?

Old 01-24-2021, 09:54 PM
Lightbulb Just put a k24& Turbo it

Originally Posted by Kingtut
I was thinking of a K24 for my 10 Jazz (thats what they call it here in Asia), but knowing now, that you can put an Accord engine in there... Hmmm...
Do keep us updated. Wonder what happened?
Yes we all wonder but its been long long time this thread was updated.So my idea which is very much do-able is
Put a k24 and turbo it.Like i did. Torque like a V8 and takes less space and weighs less. I will be making a complete in depth video series on youtube because i have made build threads in past on forums but with time the images get deleted from image hosting sites and those posts become useless.

K24a2 Turbo Fit, GT3076R
and mine is JDM also,So it has shortest nose (hood) and very tight fitment,but worth it every moment i drive,puts smiles on my face.
I have recently made a video about spirited driving.Check Out how enjoyble it is to drive. Just skip to 1.30 Min if you want to skip Intro.

Last edited by Fit Hybrid RS 2012; 01-28-2021 at 10:35 PM.
Old 03-20-2021, 09:31 PM
Now K-swap complete guide in video series. For Honda CR-Z Zf1 or Zf2. Honda Fit GE/Gk
All the routes,k24 or k20 covered
upto part 5 is out.

k-swap guide part1

K-swap Guide Part 2

Last edited by Fit Hybrid RS 2012; 04-15-2021 at 03:27 AM.
Old 03-22-2021, 11:15 AM
5 Year Member
That thing sounds pretty nice @Fit Hybrid RS 2012. I see you're going for a Dr. Emmett Brown Delorean look with all the gauges on the inside.

Old 03-22-2021, 11:36 AM
Smile

Originally Posted by Jared592
That thing sounds pretty nice @Fit Hybrid RS 2012. I see you're going for a Dr. Emmett Brown Delorean look with all the gauges on the inside.
LOL thanks.Now the sound is almost muted with Varex muffler install. Before that it was awsome but loud.Since Fit is my daily,so i like it quiet now. also i am 40 Yr old now.So loudness is now less desirable..
Here is an old video but you can hear the true NA VTEC Sound.Just raw,mean & powerful.

Old 03-22-2021, 01:55 PM
5 Year Member
@Fit Hybrid RS 2012 yeah I'm in the same boat, I don't like loud cars, but that blow-off valve sound is very nice. That NA VTEC sound is excellent.

Old 03-23-2021, 04:52 AM
5 Year Member
Hey, just realized you're from Pakistan, asalamualaikum!

That's crazy that you're able to do all that there! I'm also originally from there but based in the US.

Never thought I'd see a Kswapped anything coming out of Pakistan lol! Surprised the roads are fairly nice too. Karachi roads where I'm from are horrible.

Old 03-23-2021, 05:29 AM
Originally Posted by ikutoisahobo
Hey, just realized you're from Pakistan, asalamualaikum!

That's crazy that you're able to do all that there! I'm also originally from there but based in the US.

Never thought I'd see a Kswapped anything coming out of Pakistan lol! Surprised the roads are fairly nice too. Karachi roads where I'm from are horrible.
W.salam. Yeah it might surprise that a Pakistani is teaching the swap methods and tips.I will uploading part3 today of K-Series guide
Some roads are ok but mostly bad
and once i up the boost,the BOV sounds would be awsome plus i have now removed the vented hood cover,as its summer now.Now they are even more loud

Old 05-25-2022, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by PinkBatman
I totally forgot I posted over here, sorry for the blue balls everyone.

The car is in the same state as the last post, we've been road racing so all the work since then has been on those cars.

I did bring this bad boy out last summer and there was some sort of a coolant leak that I still haven't investigated. Also found out that the ABS isn't working at all and you can lock up the rear tires anytime you want, which is actually pretty fun.

Long story short I moved into a new house with a big garage so I finally have a place to store this and hopefully put in some more time to get in buttoned up.

As far as quarter mile goes, probably won't do that, but we are about an hour away from an 1/8th mile, maybe I can talk my Pops into wheeling this since I want to see what my new car runs too.
I as hoping to see the fairy tale ending of this bonkers build. (if you can weld you can anything). I hope to see this come to fruition and I certainly haope that you change the drum brakes out!

Old 05-25-2022, 08:22 PM
That car is bonkers and it doesn't matter where you're from if you have the talent and the means.

Old 05-31-2022, 11:22 PM
Amazing!!!

Old 10-10-2022, 04:33 PM
Cool Next is How to turbo your k24/20 Fit

Originally Posted by patoriku
That car is bonkers and it doesn't matter where you're from if you have the talent and the means.
Thanks for your appreciation. After documenting 'How to K-Swap Honda Fit' now i am making a new detailed video series "How to turbo a K-Swap Fit / CRZ'
In this i will go in details about designing manifolds, Intercooler pipings, Fueling, PCV system,water cooling for turbo etc etc
1st episode is already out but mostly covers the CRZ. From 2nd episode onwards its all about Fit. I plan on positing one episode per week
In this i will go in details about designing manifolds, Intercooler pipings, Fueling, PCV system,water cooling for turbo etc etc

1st episode is already out. i plan on positing one episode per week

Old 10-16-2022, 10:05 PM
This episode is all about our favourite Fit. How to Turbo a k-Swapped Honda Fit/JAzz. This applies to 2nd and 3rd Gen. Although slight modification may be needed among models.
Complete sidewinder manifold build & discussion.
Intercooler Piping & Exhaust work.
In next episode
The Water cooling of turbo ( This method what i did i think has not been done before, it will be 1st in the world using Prius water pump to cool turbo)

Last edited by Fit Hybrid RS 2012; 10-16-2022 at 10:10 PM.
Old 11-02-2022, 04:44 PM
This is an AWESOME build and I appreciate this build thread! I did a J32A3 swap on my 08 Honda Element a few years back and went with that motor to match the car's system (DBW, VSA, etc). Always wanted a Fit to try that on and finally was able to pick one up! Before you went with the previous gen J32A2, did you ever consider using the newer engine to keep DBW? You created a tube radiator support - Do you think the swap could be done without fabricating a front end like that?

Old 11-03-2022, 11:32 AM
The original thread openerer is long gone we dont know where. he has not cehcked here for years. We dont know what happened to his J23 GE8 Fit swap.
I am posting sometimes here because a K24Turbo Fit is easy to do and has enormous potential. A stock k24a2 can be easyly pushed to 450WHP daily having twice the torque of a J32.

Quick Reply: V6 Honda Fit Build