V6 Honda Fit Build - Page 10 - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

V6 Honda Fit Build

Old 12-31-2017, 06:39 AM
5 Year Member
Someone has to track this guy down and finish this story. The OP's location is listed as MT = Montana. Big state. Any other queues from the pics / comments to help narrow it down? If I know where to start (town), I'll call all of the listed shops until I find someone with some info to eventually post here.

Old 05-11-2018, 08:32 PM
I totally forgot I posted over here, sorry for the blue balls everyone.

The car is in the same state as the last post, we've been road racing so all the work since then has been on those cars.

I did bring this bad boy out last summer and there was some sort of a coolant leak that I still haven't investigated. Also found out that the ABS isn't working at all and you can lock up the rear tires anytime you want, which is actually pretty fun.

Long story short I moved into a new house with a big garage so I finally have a place to store this and hopefully put in some more time to get in buttoned up.

As far as quarter mile goes, probably won't do that, but we are about an hour away from an 1/8th mile, maybe I can talk my Pops into wheeling this since I want to see what my new car runs too.

Old 05-11-2018, 09:12 PM
5 Year Member
Yay, welcome back! Definitely post some times,when you take it to the track. 😁

Old 05-15-2018, 04:01 PM
This is super cool. Excited for updates.

Old 11-12-2018, 08:53 AM
5 Year Member
Any updates? I'm in the process of swapping everything from a junked 07 Accord V6 manual into my 07 Fit, then scrappingnthe j30a5 for a j35a6 from an 05 Odyssey.