Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning

H-Fit Supa Sucka Intake Now Available!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 08:32 AM
5 Year Member
Exclamation H-Fit Supa Sucka Intake Now Available!

Looks cool to me! Another chamber type intake option and the introductory price seems right at $240.00 shipped...

H-Fit.com....Products now available. Performance for track and street...Softgoods for your body!

Last edited by Wave; 07-13-2007 at 08:49 AM.
Old 07-13-2007, 10:20 AM
5 Year Member
wow!
dat looks kinda wierd!! never seen dat before! wats the gains on dat any idea?

Old 07-13-2007, 10:25 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by azkikersfit
wow!
dat looks kinda wierd!! never seen dat before! wats the gains on dat any idea?
Not sure but that price is pretty tempting vs. the cost of a T1R Chamber Intake or J's Racing Chamber Intake shipped.

Hopefully someone will jump on this and try it out.

Old 07-13-2007, 10:38 AM
5 Year Member
hehe why dont u try it out Wave? and do a review on it besides u said the price is pretty tempting! lol!

Old 07-13-2007, 10:41 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by azkikersfit
hehe why dont u try it out Wave? and do a review on it besides u said the price is pretty tempting! lol!
see that little smiley icon at the end of my last post?(hint, hint)

It is payday and I recently had a horrible experience with my Injen CAI + deep H2O, and using the Injen as a SRI just feels lousy compared to when it was a CAI.

Old 07-13-2007, 11:16 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Wave
see that little smiley icon at the end of my last post?(hint, hint)

It is payday and I recently had a horrible experience with my Injen CAI + deep H2O, and using the Injen as a SRI just feels lousy compared to when it was a CAI.
Wave-
I've had some bad experiences with intakes recently too. Not with environmental effects, just with bad quality and fit. The ABS plastic body of this new intake is interesting from a thermal conductivity standpoint. I think that ABS will keep incoming air cooler than any metal intake tube.

You have also been an excellent example of the possible dangers from a CAI- sorry that it happened to you.

If you install this system, PLEASE keep us informed of your impressions of quality, fit, performance gains, etc. Thanks in advance-----

Dave

Old 07-13-2007, 11:45 AM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
wow finally!

Im just waiting on the their short shifter to come out.

Old 07-13-2007, 12:53 PM
5 Year Member
no that not right dat ugly

Old 07-13-2007, 01:15 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Styling needs work. As does the name. Hahahah!!
Supa Sucka!!!

Old 07-13-2007, 01:36 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
That looks pretty interesting, like a no nonsense chamber intake Would be easy to paint and dress up though Get it, see how it works!

Old 07-13-2007, 01:43 PM
5 Year Member
its different, Id buy it? maybe? Im jus waiting for their gauge pod to come out!

Old 07-13-2007, 01:58 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
That looks pretty interesting, like a no nonsense chamber intake Would be easy to paint and dress up though Get it, see how it works!
yeah Wave!!! go on get it! do it for us Fitfreaks do a DIY and Review on it! c'mon man!

Old 07-13-2007, 02:14 PM
Talking

everytime there's a NEW one Everybody is scared,including me.

Old 07-13-2007, 02:25 PM
ive seen this intake on the car and talked to the developer in person and it looks promising for those with automatics and those who don't want a CAI. i like it

Old 07-13-2007, 02:35 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by 805FitSport
ive seen this intake on the car and talked to the developer in person and it looks promising for those with automatics and those who don't want a CAI. i like it

X2 it looks cooler on the car tho haha

Old 07-13-2007, 04:22 PM
info

Hey All,

Thanks for the interest in our intake. We will be releasing Our Design philosophy and goals for the intake on our website soon.

Through the design and manufacture of our intake
we made over 12 dyno runs, with 3 prototype versions of the chamber and 5 different filter configurations.

Additionally, the intake versions were track tested for driveability and power application during numerous runs at recent Gymkhana USA events. We even placed 2nd only to be beat by a Lotus Elise.(Congrats to Johnny!)

We noticed that many other manufacturers appeared just too focused on peak hp output. This usually occurs at a very high RPM range. Most people don't drive their cars in those rpm's therefore the high HP numbers are never utilized.

We wanted to bring to the FIT community an intake that was tuned for driveability and overall performance in the RPM ranges that most owners realistically drive in.

We at H-Fit feel that we have created an intake that the Fit community will be impressed with.

Thanks,
From the H-FIT team!

J Squared Advanced Development
WWW.H-FIT.COM
stay tuned for more info

Old 07-13-2007, 07:23 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by H-FIT-James
Hey All,

Thanks for the interest in our intake. We will be releasing Our Design philosophy and goals for the intake on our website soon.

we made over 12 dyno runs, with 3 prototype versions of the chamber and 5 different filter configurations.

Additionally, the intake versions were track tested for driveability and power application during numerous runs at recent Gymkhana USA events. We even placed 2nd only to be beat by a Lotus Elise.(Congrats to Johnny!)

We noticed that many other manufacturers appeared just too focused on peak hp output. This usually occurs at a very high RPM range. Most people don't drive their cars in those rpm's therefore the high HP numbers are never utilized.

We wanted to bring to the FIT community an intake that was tuned for driveability and overall performance in the RPM ranges that most owners realistically drive in.

We at H-Fit feel that we have created an intake that the Fit community will be impressed with.

Thanks,
From the H-FIT team!

WWW.H-FIT.COM
stay tuned for more info
Can't wait to try it out!

Order placed when I first posted earlier this morning.

Old 07-13-2007, 07:38 PM
i knew you cant resist the $ 240 shipped for a chamber intake,i hope everything will be alright because i'm on the WAIT & SEE RESULTS MODE right now.

Old 07-13-2007, 08:44 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Wave
Not sure but that price is pretty tempting vs. the cost of a T1R Chamber Intake or J's Racing Chamber Intake shipped.

Hopefully someone will jump on this and try it out.
I think I may try this out as well... Just waiting for the dyno sheets to see where HP is gained...

Old 07-13-2007, 09:12 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by H-FIT-James
Hey All,

Thanks,
From the H-FIT team!

WWW.H-FIT.COM
stay tuned for more info
Thanks in advance for a sensible, and responsible, approach to design and manufacturing. You have a big audience and market in this group of people. I am another member waiting for a little more of your info. that might make me throw away a similarly priced intake from one of your more famous and long-lived competitors. Your company seems to already know that "you only get one chance to make a first impression".

You are right- NONE of us spend much driving time in the 6000 rpm range and want performance gains from 3-5000.

Quick Reply: H-Fit Supa Sucka Intake Now Available!