Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning

H-Fit Supa Sucka Intake Now Available!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 01:17 AM
i just installed it and do a short review i cant tell you right now because i only drove it for about a mile,i just want to check first if i installed it perfectly,i just got home from work before i installed it,so tired,i just want to relax and take a sip of wine after i install it.

Old 07-21-2007, 01:25 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by boyetssilverfit
i just installed it and do a short review i cant tell you right now because i only drove it for about a mile,i just want to check first if i installed it perfectly,i just got home from work before i installed it,so tired,i just want to relax and take a sip of wine after i install it.
haha, sorry for jumping the gun. I was waiting for someone to get it. or for the company to reply to my email. Got a little excited

Old 07-21-2007, 08:18 AM
5 Year Member
Cool, can't wait for mine to reach the East Coast! Should be here by 7/24 according to UPS tracking. I also got in on the free T-shirt too.

Old 07-21-2007, 11:22 AM
Banned
For your sake, I'm glad that the t-shirt doesn't say Supa Sucka.

Old 07-21-2007, 11:32 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by manxman
bah hahahaha

Old 07-21-2007, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by manxman
Dave,i wish they named this intake california intake coz the the vendor told me everything is made here in california including your favorite K & N filter,i drove it today to get some groceries it's so quiet compare to my fujita sri,i havent drive it on the freeway.

Old 07-21-2007, 08:09 PM
5 Year Member
so run it hard? is it better then a sri/cai?

Old 07-21-2007, 08:30 PM
5 Year Member
Come on now, how does it run? Go for a hard drive already!

Old 07-21-2007, 08:33 PM
5 Year Member
lol, I am waiting on you 2 guys as a deciding factor if im going to order or not.

Old 07-21-2007, 09:46 PM
hey gas is very expensive nowadays,but i cant resist it,i ran it hard going uphill 55 mph and i can feel that supa suca has more power than fujita sri,i can compare to a short ram intake but not to a cold air intake because i never experienced having a cold air intake,now i see why chamber intake is more expensive,i have power anytime i want,not on my fujita sri where i have to wait before it kicks in.

my low rpm & mid rpm has been improved a lot,i dont know yet about running between 75 - 85 mph because i havent been to freeway,i will tomorrow.i guess i made a right decision on buying supa-suca instead of buying the power box(last station chamber intake or t 1 r chamber intake)supa suca name sounds ugly,and for some members it look ugly but hey i dont care what they say as long as it gives me driveability,and for $ 240 shipped plus a t-shirt its definitely best bang for the buck imo ,aside from that i dont do mods to please fit freak members,i buy them to make me happy.Wave, you wont REGRET buying this intake,like you i have AT.

Last edited by boyetssilverfit; 07-21-2007 at 10:19 PM.
Old 07-21-2007, 10:54 PM
Banned
Congrats, Boyet, enjoy it.

Old 07-21-2007, 11:57 PM
5 Year Member
hmmm, I still don't know. I need to see and hear a couple feedbacks. Also maybe $240 is worth it, but when it goes up close to $300. shit, i don't know then. If it stayed at $240 with free shipping i would pick one up with information.

Last edited by dank24; 07-22-2007 at 12:24 AM.
Old 07-22-2007, 12:31 AM
Originally Posted by dank24
hmmm, I still don't know. I need to see and hear a couple feedbacks. Also maybe $240 is worth it, but when it goes up close to $300. shit, i don't know then. If it stayed at $240 with free shipping i would pick one up with information.
wait for a group buy on this intake and maybe you will save a lot of money.

Old 07-22-2007, 01:06 AM
5 Year Member
Thumbs up

wait for a group buy on this intake and maybe you will save a lot of money.
ah good idea man.

Old 07-22-2007, 07:37 AM
5 Year Member
hey gas is very expensive nowadays,but i cant resist it,i ran it hard going uphill 55 mph and i can feel that supa suca has more power than fujita sri,i can compare to a short ram intake but not to a cold air intake because i never experienced having a cold air intake,now i see why chamber intake is more expensive,i have power anytime i want,not on my fujita sri where i have to wait before it kicks in.

my low rpm & mid rpm has been improved a lot,i dont know yet about running between 75 - 85 mph because i havent been to freeway,i will tomorrow.i guess i made a right decision on buying supa-suca instead of buying the power box(last station chamber intake or t 1 r chamber intake)supa suca name sounds ugly,and for some members it look ugly but hey i dont care what they say as long as it gives me driveability,and for $ 240 shipped plus a t-shirt its definitely best bang for the buck imo ,aside from that i dont do mods to please fit freak members,i buy them to make me happy.Wave, you wont REGRET buying this intake,like you i have AT.
Sounds good dude!

I have tried the Fujita CAI, Fujita SRI, Injen CAI, and after my "CAI in water disaster" turned the Injen to an SRI so I should be able to gauge pretty well how the Super Sucka stacks up.

Also, my daily commute is 120 miles a day, 5 days a week, of highway/city/road rage driving. I'm looking forward to being a Sucka!

Old 07-22-2007, 09:37 AM
Just ordered the Supa Sucka intake today. Still going for $240 with free shipping. Looking forward to seeing some more info about this Intake posted on here. Need to get a K&N filter oil kit now as I doubt it comes with it or already pre-oiled. It is ugly but I do like the fitment and the concept along of course with the price. Can easily be dressed up a little anyway. Now just need to decide on an exhaust , does the mod bug ever stop biting? lol

Old 07-22-2007, 02:02 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by NjBlazin07
Just ordered the Supa Sucka intake today. Still going for $240 with free shipping. Looking forward to seeing some more info about this Intake posted on here. Need to get a K&N filter oil kit now as I doubt it comes with it or already pre-oiled. It is ugly but I do like the fitment and the concept along of course with the price. Can easily be dressed up a little anyway. Now just need to decide on an exhaust , does the mod bug ever stop biting? lol
It's like malaria- once bitten, you are infected. There's no cure, just regular treatments that are hard on the wallet.

Old 07-22-2007, 02:56 PM
Tell me about it. Between this Forum and the RSWarrior Forum for my Motorcycle that continually inspires my wallet to lead me I am in trouble. lol I love it though, always have and sure always will. Glad I am not the only one thats for sure. Makes me feel better to see its not just my sickness lol

Old 07-22-2007, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by NjBlazin07
Need to get a K&N filter oil kit now as I doubt it comes with it or already pre-oiled.
In my experience, all K&Ns come pre-oiled from the factory. But getting a cleaning kit still is a good idea for when the time comes...

And I'd love to buy this intake too...except I'm really waiting for a certain product from jackson racing to go on sale first.

Old 07-22-2007, 08:50 PM
they are fast over there at H-Fit thats for sure. I ordered this morning and already have a email from Google Checkout that Item has been shipped. Pretty impressive for a Sunday. I know they just sent in the info to whoever they use and it will be picked up and actually shipped tomorrow but still in all.Been searching Axle Back Exhaust systems all day. Can't decide what to go with. Sure I will figure it out soon.... lol

Quick Reply: H-Fit Supa Sucka Intake Now Available!