Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning

New Products: Bisimoto

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2010, 07:18 PM
5 Year Member
I'm interested but someone tell me if this would work on an A/T Fit. This is serious interest ppl

Old 07-24-2010, 08:55 PM
5 Year Member
do you have a GE?

gains probably wont be the same as MT

Old 07-24-2010, 09:46 PM
Bisi blew my friend's L15A and coupled it with bad customer service, even Greddy was surprised at the map readings when the EM was looked at more thoroughlyx....go to him if you want a blown motor.

Old 07-25-2010, 10:26 AM
Retired Moderator
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by jexeffectz
Bisi blew my friend's L15A and coupled it with bad customer service, even Greddy was surprised at the map readings when the EM was looked at more thoroughlyx....go to him if you want a blown motor.
More details please...

Old 07-25-2010, 12:32 PM
^Let me get permission from my friend to tell the whole story first. I posted a link on his visitors page so he can give you guys the full scoop, but he's rarely on here anymore.

Old 07-25-2010, 12:37 PM
id be down for a cam if this is for the ge8

Old 07-26-2010, 02:40 AM
Originally Posted by dewthedew
More details please...
While this wasn't my friend's car/scenario, it's similar.

Here's a thread on 8thcivic.com that you all can look at:

Beware Bisimoto Engineering: insight and review of my tune - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum

Please keep in mind, while I understand tuning has little to do with actual products offered by Bisimoto, tuning is still a service you pay for. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but would you pay for bad service? Or how about paying for bad customer service? What about bad customer service that's pushy to take your money rather than find a "warranty" type solution to an issue?

I may be opening a can of worms, but my point in posting this stuff is for you (the community of fit owners)...so you can take what you will from it. If it were me, I wouldn't buy anything this dude has to offer.

Last edited by jexeffectz; 07-26-2010 at 02:45 AM.
Old 07-26-2010, 03:31 AM
5 Year Member
Makita (B'nD), doubtful the cams are the same between the 2 gens of L15A considering that the current gen uses a iVTEC implementation and the old L15A used an economy version of VTEC where it doesn't always use all 16 valves. The newer motor is a better specimen. It's only lacking really because of the cast in mani if making a side by side comparison to the old. Though I am sure owners of the 1st gen will possibly disagree. That's OK, it's the way things work, products evolve and get better, not always, but usually.

Old 07-26-2010, 11:10 AM
5 Year Member
thanks for the info ima go read the link.

its always good to know what goes on in the tuning world

Old 07-26-2010, 12:11 PM
5 Year Member
holy crap that link to BISI tuning is crazy.

if you guys have not read it. read it.

Old 07-26-2010, 01:05 PM
YIKES

Maybe we should just organize and petition Kraftwerks for a reliable bolt on supercharger...

Old 07-26-2010, 04:47 PM
5 Year Member
dont they already have that?

Old 07-26-2010, 06:42 PM
5 Year Member
Well this is a big bust on the balls. Really, really sad

Old 08-29-2010, 09:12 PM
big thanks to all the people who convince guinea pigs to do the r and d.

waiting for results

Old 10-28-2010, 03:03 PM
Hello Gentleman,

My name is Randy Villanueva, I am one of the sales team here at Bisimoto Engineering. It has come to my attention that as more and more of our CRZ development is leaked more interest is coming from the Fit.

As it stands we have quite a few things in development for your platforms. Our foray into the CRZ has opened up our interest into the Fit as another platform to work with and assist with development on! Considering the nature of the Fit motor we are able to currently create and develop any parts! Although we do not have anything officially released at current, we are still able to offer you product.

With this should you guys have any requests or needs for parts please feel free to get a hold of me!
Randy
Randy@Bisimoto.com

Old 10-28-2010, 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by Randull
Hello Gentleman,

My name is Randy Villanueva, I am one of the sales team here at Bisimoto Engineering. It has come to my attention that as more and more of our CRZ development is leaked more interest is coming from the Fit.

As it stands we have quite a few things in development for your platforms. Our foray into the CRZ has opened up our interest into the Fit as another platform to work with and assist with development on! Considering the nature of the Fit motor we are able to currently create and develop any parts! Although we do not have anything officially released at current, we are still able to offer you product.

With this should you guys have any requests or needs for parts please feel free to get a hold of me!
Randy
Randy@Bisimoto.com

Would you prefer correspondence via this thread, PM or phone call?

We need someone to step up and make a turbo manifold for the GD3's. Not a kit, just a simple cast log manifold will suffice. A bung for an EGT probe and a wastegate flange off the collector would be some nice bonuses.

Last edited by DiamondStarMonsters; 10-28-2010 at 03:27 PM.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:31 PM
Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters
Would you prefer correspondence via this thread, PM or phone call?

We need someone to step up and make a turbo manifold for the GD3's. Not a kit, just a simple cast log manifold will suffice. A bung for an EGT probe and a wastegate flange off the collector would be some nice bonuses.
PM or email are generally best for me, the phones have been crazy busy here at the shop and I want to make sure I give you guys adequate attention!

Manifold wise, I will need to see what can be done production style, I know that a one off piece would not be much of an issue!

Old 10-28-2010, 03:38 PM
PM or email are generally best for me, the phones have been crazy busy here at the shop and I want to make sure I give you guys adequate attention!

Manifold wise, I will need to see what can be done production style, I know that a one off piece would not be much of an issue!
Excellent. Would I be able to ship you the turbo for testing fitment?

Old 10-28-2010, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters
Excellent. Would I be able to ship you the turbo for testing fitment?
I am going to send you a PM right now!

Old 10-28-2010, 04:04 PM
I am going to send you a PM right now!

PM replied! Thank you!

Quick Reply: New Products: Bisimoto