Fit Freak Newbie / FAQs New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted. FAQs will also be answered here.

Lurker turned owner!

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2018, 08:34 PM
5 Year Member
Lurker turned owner!

I've been reading around on the forums for a while deciding if a Fit is for me and I went for it. I went for a 2018 Honda Fit LX in Milano Red. I went back and forth whether or not to go for a higher trim but just couldn't justify the difference for things I probably wouldn't use. I'm sad I'll be giving up my 98 Civic but it may be time to move on. So now I have a to-do list I am excited about! This may get a little pricey on a student budget.

Old 06-14-2018, 05:27 PM
5 Year Member
WELCOME! gotta post pics of that Milano Red car of yours!

Old 06-14-2018, 09:25 PM
Super Moderator
I was determined to get an LX. I wanted super low payments and same as you, no extra frills. The dealer I went to went through great hoops not to show me the LX, and we test drove the EX. I loved the Android Auto functionality and the new MultiDisplay which gave u the nav directions right on the dashboard. Apparently, the LX didn't get Android Auto. I made them take out a Sport just to see if I would like the body kit. The plan originally was to get the LX and slowly buy the body kit pieces, but factory install will look better than what I do. I loved it when I saw it, so I took the Sport. No regrets. plus 0.9% financing was killer deal.

Old 06-15-2018, 04:53 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by xxryu139xx
I was determined to get an LX. I wanted super low payments and same as you, no extra frills. The dealer I went to went through great hoops not to show me the LX, and we test drove the EX. I loved the Android Auto functionality and the new MultiDisplay which gave u the nav directions right on the dashboard. Apparently, the LX didn't get Android Auto. I made them take out a Sport just to see if I would like the body kit. The plan originally was to get the LX and slowly buy the body kit pieces, but factory install will look better than what I do. I loved it when I saw it, so I took the Sport. No regrets. plus 0.9% financing was killer deal.
Yeah...I wish I had gone with the Sport or the EX, kinda silly but I'm figuring the Android Auto would have been nice to have at this point. Loan through my credit union would've been about the same but longer payments over time. Turning my car into a small project now with the stereo head unit as well as a few other things.