Hey Ohio wake up !!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 07:53 AM
5 Year Member
I bought my 1st Honda there a brand new 1984 CRX

Old 05-24-2006, 06:34 AM
Originally Posted by Popeye
Am I the only one in the Buckeye state that is thinking of owning a FiT?

I know there is going to be some in the lots at Maryville and East Liberty

LOL Hi bought my FIT Sport in Blaze Orange....it's a auto 6 May and this my 4th Honda, first was a 82 Prelude [loved that car] I love standard shifts but have Rheumatoid Arthritis so had to switch about 15 years ago. Anyway I live in Dayton area [Fairborn].

Glad I found this board....it's pretty active and that's great!

Old 05-24-2006, 07:42 AM
5 Year Member
Blaze orange is really sweet congrats

Old 05-24-2006, 10:08 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Dumplin
LOL Hi Anyway I live in Dayton area [Fairborn].

Glad I found this board....it's pretty active and that's great!
Dumplin,

My boy will be a freshman at Wright State in the fall. I'll be looking for your orange Fit when I'm in the area. Hope I get my Silver Sport MT by then!

Old 05-24-2006, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by baldddguy
Dumplin,

My boy will be a freshman at Wright State in the fall. I'll be looking for your orange Fit when I'm in the area. Hope I get my Silver Sport MT by then!
Cool...I work at the Base which is not far.

Old 07-17-2006, 09:11 PM
Honda Fit Forums Moderator
sorry i took a while getting around. i have my FIT! i am also a fellow s2ki member. (but don't really post there too much). i went for the red, MT, sport with the 16" HFPs. on order is my spoon short antenna and c.f. rear spoiler. other items on the way, but currently out of stock. i'll be posting here more from now on. you are NOT alone!!!!

Old 07-17-2006, 11:04 PM
Sweet. You should post up some pics. I'd like to see the Spoon stuff when you get it. Where did you order it from?

Old 07-18-2006, 05:29 PM
i'll do my best to get pics (don't have a camera). i ordered from a&j racing up in B.C. currently impatiantly awaiting my package!

Old 07-25-2006, 04:42 PM
Congrats! I'm still waiting for mine. Ordered in the middle of June. No word yet on any possible dates. I'm taking my wife's Accord into the dealer for brakes this Thursday, and intend to grill the sales manager a little....

JonasM

Originally Posted by revs to 9
sorry i took a while getting around. i have my FIT! i am also a fellow s2ki member. (but don't really post there too much). i went for the red, MT, sport with the 16" HFPs. on order is my spoon short antenna and c.f. rear spoiler. other items on the way, but currently out of stock. i'll be posting here more from now on. you are NOT alone!!!!

Old 07-25-2006, 09:27 PM
Toledo Ohio!!!! I just got my MR A/T on the 21st. Not my first choice of color or trans, but other dealerships in the area can't get any... so might as well get one while i still can!! Any others in the Toledo Area???

Old 08-04-2006, 11:03 AM
Smile Just ordered our VBP Sport Automatic today !

I ordered our VBP Sport Automatic today and will keep everyone posted as to progress and my buying experience. Thanks !

Last edited by onebyone1958; 08-04-2006 at 11:04 AM. Reason: correct spelling
Old 08-04-2006, 12:44 PM
Mine is MR as well. I think it looks good when adding the carbon fiber and wheels. And its pretty easy to keep clean. Is your sport or base? Hello and welcome to the club!

Old 08-04-2006, 01:08 PM
Sport. So what wheels do you have and what carbon fiber have you added.

Old 08-08-2006, 07:46 PM
I have the 16" HFP Fit wheels. and i have the spoon carbon fiber spoiler.

Old 08-09-2006, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by revs to 9
i'll do my best to get pics (don't have a camera). i ordered from a&j racing up in B.C. currently impatiantly awaiting my package!
How was it dealing with A&J Racing, any problems? I've been on their web site and am thinking of ordering something. You need to get a camera!

Dave

Old 08-09-2006, 09:18 AM
I'm in Columbus (Westerville, actually) and have just test drove the Fit. I also am looking at a Suzuki Aerio (5 door). Almost everyone will tell me that the Honda is a better vehicle with better resale value but if it's the right car, I don't want to think about resale. I'll drive it forever. Price is an issue... as well as availability. Do you have a Fit? If so, what are your thoughts about my Suzuki v. Honda dilema? Thanks!

Old 08-09-2006, 03:08 PM
Originally Posted by baldddguy
Been thinking about replacing my 5 speed 97 RAV4 with either a 5 sp. CR-V or a 5 sp. FIT sport. The Fit is 3/5 the CR-V price and claims 1.4 times the gas milage.

The FIT was lots more fun than the CR-V on yesterday's test drive.

Got to have room for stuff, and seating for the family.

I thought the FIT would be to low for me to be comfortable in , but I think I'm changing my mind.

Baldddguy
Westerville, OH
Just wondering if you purchased the Fit. I'm also in Westerville and have just test drove one at Rousch. I'm also considering a Suzuki Aerio. Any advice?

Old 08-09-2006, 08:02 PM
A&J has been really easy to do business with. They are reasonably quick with responses; I've contacted them via PM, email and phone, all will ease. I've spoken to both Ben and Dickson, and both seem very nice and easy to deal with. I did a lot of searching before i bought my spoiler due to the fairly steep price, and they seem to have good prices on all of their merchandise. I plan on doing a lot of ordering from them and recommend them to anyone.
(wow, what a plug... seriously though, A&J Racing rocks!)

Old 08-09-2006, 08:08 PM
Sthiegs, i've never driven a suzuki, and don't know much about the Aero, so i can't give you much of a comparison. BUT, i do own a fit and absolutely love it. my previous car was an s2ooo and i thought that i would end up hating the fit (one extreme to the other), but i have to admit, it's a great little car. its got a lot of room and is very comfortable. i'm very happy with my decision and think if you got one you would like it as well. you'll just have to get the info you can on both and see what's right for you. i hope you pick the fit so i can welcome you to the club. good luck.

Old 08-09-2006, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by SThiegs
I'm in Columbus (Westerville, actually) and have just test drove the Fit. I also am looking at a Suzuki Aerio (5 door). Almost everyone will tell me that the Honda is a better vehicle with better resale value but if it's the right car, I don't want to think about resale. I'll drive it forever. Price is an issue... as well as availability. Do you have a Fit? If so, what are your thoughts about my Suzuki v. Honda dilema? Thanks!
I don't have a Fit (yet). I was bitten by the Honda Bug when I got my S2000 and I'd really like to get a Fit as my daily driver. I'm probably going to hold off for a while though - I just picked up a cheap Tempo that is really clean and runs well, so that's my daily driver for now.

I don't know anything about the Suzuki. I've heard very good things about the Fit, but I'm a little biased now too. I wouldn't mind checking out the Toyota Yaris...

Good luck!
Dave

Quick Reply: Hey Ohio wake up !!!!!!!