2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: I'm stuck with these two colors for the Fit that I want. What color do you suggest?
Orange Revolution Metallic
27.27%
Blue Sensation Pearl
72.73%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Advice on buying a '09 Fit

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 02:35 PM
Originally Posted by halfmoonclip
Much as I respect Honda quality and engineering, the nonsense of being forced to buy Nav to get stability control really does piss me off.
Yes yes! $3400 more than the base model! And in Europe and other parts, VSA is an addable option for MUCH less!! (Well, time eventually to do a post on that and figure out if it can be added.)

Back on topic, saw a copper Fit on the way back from the cabin; little bugger looked just like a FMJ projectile...still like my red, but I'm warming up to the copper.
Moon
Yes, thank you!! [I don't have one, but..] I really think that that "Orange Revolution Metallic" really doesn't give itself enough credit by calling itself orange rather than copper. I think it really looks a lot more like a very attractive copper color. Personally, I don't typically like 'orange', but I do like the ORM - copper!

Old 09-16-2009, 03:35 PM
Someone that spends her life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by interestingstuff
Yes yes! $3400 more than the base model! And in Europe and other parts, VSA is an addable option for MUCH less!! (Well, time eventually to do a post on that and figure out if it can be added.)

Yes, thank you!! [I don't have one, but..] I really think that that "Orange Revolution Metallic" really doesn't give itself enough credit by calling itself orange rather than copper. I think it really looks a lot more like a very attractive copper color. Personally, I don't typically like 'orange', but I do like the ORM - copper!
I'm thinking that the copper color seen is Blaze Orange, which is VERY copper and gorgeous!
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...ic-thread.html

The Orange Revolution gets this awesome bronze color at twilight:
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...tml#post708211

Bronze sculpture:
Bronze Sculpture The Kiss Statue

Old 09-16-2009, 07:01 PM
So I've been reading around the threads and I'm now considering the Black or White Fit with the VSA and NAVI. My question is if I opt for the navi can I swap out that navi for an aftermarket navi? I'm really considering this model for the VSA since the winter and spring seasons can get harsh here. Thanks.

Old 09-16-2009, 07:39 PM
5 Year Member
I love VBP, but dislike the BSP, so I vote ORM

Old 09-25-2009, 12:22 AM
Ok guys... So I opted for the ORM Fit. I just loved the way the color stood out and plus... there were already too many blue cars on the road. Haha. But thanks for all your guys' input. I appreciate it.

You can check out the pictures here. Mods to come...

2009 ORM Honda Fit

Old 09-25-2009, 02:37 AM
Someone that spends her life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by eswank
Ok guys... So I opted for the ORM Fit. I just loved the way the color stood out and plus... there were already too many blue cars on the road. Haha. But thanks for all your guys' input. I appreciate it.

You can check out the pictures here. Mods to come...

2009 ORM Honda Fit
Congratulations! Looks great!

And I actually like the dealer add-on name...because the Fit IS Superior!