2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rakuten Global Market

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2014, 08:52 PM
5 Year Member
Hey guys

I know this is not a rakuten item, however is an interesting item I found on aliexpress from China.

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-...rs-ge-8-a.html

Hope some one likes it!!!

Luis

Old 04-02-2014, 11:27 AM
J_L
5 Year Member
I've tried to order a couple of items via the market using a tenso address and they get rejected by the vendor with a explanation about address spoofing. Reading through the tenso faq doesn't seem to have answer. Anyone here that has used the service know how to get this fixed?

Thanks!

Old 04-02-2014, 03:09 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by J_L
I've tried to order a couple of items via the market using a tenso address and they get rejected by the vendor with a explanation about address spoofing. Reading through the tenso faq doesn't seem to have answer. Anyone here that has used the service know how to get this fixed?

Thanks!
Tried to used TENSO once time, but finally I decided to use fromjapan.co.jp and it was very very easy, however try to find more comments about this website, I used one time and was OK

Good luck,
Luis

Old 04-02-2014, 04:41 PM
J_L
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by okayhoang
Did you copy and paste? Did you follow the Tenso instruction on how to fill out the form?
Yep, followed the examples they have on the website and had to paste the info 'cause I don't have kanji on my keyboard

Originally Posted by luismycorreo
Tried to used TENSO once time, but finally I decided to use fromjapan.co.jp and it was very very easy, however try to find more comments about this website, I used one time and was OK

Good luck,
Luis
I'll try sending some email to Tenso and see if they have any english speakers that have an idea. I'll checkout fromjapan too. Thansk for the tip!

Old 04-02-2014, 06:03 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by J_L

Thanks!
if u go to tenso.com they have a format on how to enter your information into rakuten. now there are two formats, there is the format for the english version of the webpage, and theres a second format for the japanese version of the webpage. i think the first time, i used google translate to translate the japanese version to english.

what vendor did u try to order from? some vendors would not accept international credit cards.

Old 04-02-2014, 06:05 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by luismycorreo

Good luck,
Luis
most definitely easier to go thru japanparts.com, but u pay alot more for their service. using tenso saves u alot more in the long run, however it takes alot more patience to research and filter thru all the japanese text.

Old 04-02-2014, 06:07 PM
Super Moderator
oh and tenso is running a shipping promo again

Old 03-05-2018, 10:37 PM
5 Year Member
Anyone know how to buy from this site?

www.fledermaus.jp