Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales This area is for private individuals or small merchants to list NEW Products For Sale or to Organize Group Buys. Unlike "FIT VENDORS" on the forum, the staff of FITFREAK does not perform any background checks on individuals listing product offerings in this sub-forum. Payment is required in order to list your product in this sub-forum. CLICK HERE for payment details and instant Thread Posting access to this sub-forum.

ETC 12 step Adjustable Throttle Controller

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
5 Year Member
Bump for an awesome product. A must have for all small compact car.

Also, the latest "Flat" version is coming out this Friday. Compared to the previous version, Flat T/C comes w/ a much smaller display unit and measures only 15 mm height.

Sincerely,
Panson
TWP

Old 06-10-2010, 03:24 PM
5 Year Member
How much for the older or newer version for a 2010 Fit automatic, shipped to 03303?

Thanks!

Old 06-10-2010, 03:37 PM
Can you pm me a price for both versions also? 08 5 speed here. Located in 06070 if that matters.

Old 07-01-2010, 11:14 PM
5 Year Member
To thank all the Fitfreak member, New "FLAT" version will be offered at the same price as the old one.

PM sent as well

Sincerely,
Panson

Old 07-09-2010, 10:53 PM
5 Year Member
Bump for a great add-on to small compact car!!!

Sincerely,
Panson

Old 07-09-2010, 11:16 PM
5 Year Member
All of you that haven't gotten one of these yet are missing out on an useful, very fun, easy to install device that will allow you throttle open more quickly to make your car more responsive and slower opening settings to help you save fuel when the prices are high or you just want to get the money back that you paid for it..... It helps me stay out of trouble when I am in Eco-5 mode but full throttle operation in that mode is still there when your foot is all the way down.... In the Eco-mode the percentage of your throttle opening can be seen on the screen and is a great tool to help you drive economically..... T.W. Panson is always very quick to ship and make sure you are pleased with your purchase....

Last edited by Texas Coyote; 07-09-2010 at 11:19 PM.
Old 07-10-2010, 12:22 AM
5 Year Member
Does the throttle body controller leave any sort of code that can be picked up by a diagnostic device/computer after it is used and unplugged from the car? The reason I ask is because I don't want to be bothered by the dealer's lame excuses about it if one shows.

Old 07-13-2010, 11:10 PM
5 Year Member
No, ATC won't leave any code because ATC is not going to interfere w/ you ECU on fuel, ignition, or air. All it does is amplify or shrink the signal being sent to throttle regulator to achieve faster or slower throttle response.

Sincerely,
Panson

Originally Posted by Hootie
Does the throttle body controller leave any sort of code that can be picked up by a diagnostic device/computer after it is used and unplugged from the car? The reason I ask is because I don't want to be bothered by the dealer's lame excuses about it if one shows.

Last edited by twpanson; 07-14-2010 at 02:22 AM.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:14 AM
5 Year Member
Hootie..... With your taller than stock tires and automatic transmission you will really benefit from getting one of these.... The quicker throttle response is fun and the economy mode will save you money when you aren't in a hurry and funds are low.

Old 07-14-2010, 10:58 AM
Anyone else have anymore stories about eco mode?

Old 07-14-2010, 11:12 AM
5 Year Member
Yeah, It'll keep you out of trouble on loose or slippery surfaces and if you ever get around to turbo or supercharging your engine you won't embarrass yourself by lighting up your front tires when signal lights turn green.

Old 07-16-2010, 05:33 AM
5 Year Member
Two questions

1) - How well does it work with auto tranny?

2) - It has to be removed before taking car to Honda for any warranty service right?

Panson just gave me a price so I am getting close.

Old 07-16-2010, 01:26 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by twpanson
Bump for an awesome product. A must have for all small compact car.

Also, the latest "Flat" version is coming out this Friday. Compared to the previous version, Flat T/C comes w/ a much smaller display unit and measures only 15 mm height.

Sincerely,
Panson
TWP
Could you post a pic please.
Thank you

Old 07-16-2010, 01:30 PM
5 Year Member
That's the truth!

Originally Posted by Texas Coyote
All of you that haven't gotten one of these yet are missing out on an useful, very fun, easy to install device that will allow you throttle open more quickly to make your car more responsive and slower opening settings to help you save fuel when the prices are high or you just want to get the money back that you paid for it..... It helps me stay out of trouble when I am in Eco-5 mode but full throttle operation in that mode is still there when your foot is all the way down.... In the Eco-mode the percentage of your throttle opening can be seen on the screen and is a great tool to help you drive economically..... T.W. Panson is always very quick to ship and make sure you are pleased with your purchase....
& with a SC WOW! hold on Nelly.

Old 07-16-2010, 03:08 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Perrenoud Fit
& with a SC WOW! hold on Nelly.
But he still has not caught the Road Runner. Meep Meep oh wait that is a Fit.

Here we go BEEP BEEP Name:  road-runner-1.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  18.4 KB

Old 07-16-2010, 05:25 PM
5 Year Member
Wink You caught it :)

Originally Posted by Black3sr
But he still has not caught the Road Runner. Meep Meep oh wait that is a Fit.

Here we go BEEP BEEP
With Texas Coyote and the SC Fit he might just catch that 'ol RR.

LOL
1st pic:Tex w/ his first fuel enhancer,
2nd pic: Here we go ....
3rd pic :"Now you know... the rest.. of the story"

Sorry I forgot black3sr,
Yes Sir works Great on an A/T Fit ya just have to crack the gas peddle and wheeee! sp7 mode

Last edited by Perrenoud Fit; 07-16-2010 at 06:07 PM.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:33 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Perrenoud Fit
With Texas Coyote and the SC Fit he might just catch that 'ol RR.

Sorry I forgot black3sr,
Yes Sir works Great on an A/T Fit ya just have to crack the gas peddle and wheeee! sp7 mode
I just gotta get me a Road Runner decal for the Fit. Ole Wily will never catch me then.

So you think the Controller is fine on an auto eh? I really need one that has the SP7 mode locked out -)

OH do I need remove it before going to a dealer for any wty work?

Old 07-17-2010, 07:12 AM
5 Year Member
The ETC plugs into the OBD 2 plug they would use for diagnosis and be easily removed if you feel like there would be a hassle because of it... I don't think it is something that would affect your warranty but there are some idiots on this planet that might make an issue of it being on your car.... I had a mechanic at the dealership where I bought my last new vehicle tell me a Hyper-Tech programmer would cause the computer in my van to catch a virus. The B.S. got very deep as he explained the hows and whys of "the computer" and what all it did..... The interaction with that guy is one of the major reasons that I avoid dealership service departments and wrench on my own vehicles.

Old 07-18-2010, 12:31 PM
5 Year Member
I just gotta get me a Road Runner decal for the Fit. Ole Wily will never catch me then.

So you think the Controller is fine on an auto eh? I really need one that has the SP7 mode locked out -)

OH do I need remove it before going to a dealer for any wty work?
Panson explains that it does not interact with the ECU only speeds up or slows down the real time action of the throttle

Old 07-20-2010, 09:42 PM
5 Year Member
Two questions

1) - How well does it work with auto tranny?

2) - It has to be removed before taking car to Honda for any warranty service right?

Panson just gave me a price so I am getting close.
1. I haven't heard of any complaints so far no matter by conventional automatic tranny or by CVT tranny on other platforms.

2. Though the kit won't interfere w/ your ECU, I still suggest removing the kit before going into stealership.

Sincerely,
Panson

Quick Reply: ETC 12 step Adjustable Throttle Controller