Texas Fits, Anything goes thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 11:41 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by JCrimson
If I ever feel the need to do a psychedelic again, I will defiantly call you to join. You speak as though your mind has been unlocked some time ago. Serious
I LOLed. Mainly because you puy "serious" at the end.

I dunno, are there any cows out there TC?

Old 11-11-2010, 01:02 AM
5 Year Member
No cows anymore. Used to be but Californians are buying up all of the property, playing cowboy and buying horses.... Shrooms mess up my stomach anyway... My mind came without locks and sometimes I have a difficult time keeping the doors closed and things get out which is OK, I have nothing to hide.. Some of the crap that has gotten in isn't OK. Psychopharmaceuticals are useless, I like to know where I am sometimes and it doesn't look good for an adult to drool or have cotton mouth so bad that their tongue is stuck to the roof of their mouth... I'm sure that on the anything goes thread there are folks that understand and relate... Oh yeah JC all has been fine with the parts. The wheels look killer on my silver car just like they did on your silver car.... I took out the rear seats and the ass end is up so high that the seat angle changed as well and killed my back on my trip to and from Dallas... I forgot the appointment I had today so I am even with them for calling and having me show up when I didn't have an appointment a couple of months ago.

Last edited by Texas Coyote; 11-12-2010 at 02:18 PM.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:01 AM
5 Year Member
14 days till the 3 year/36,000 bumper to bumper warranty expires. Gotta go to the dealer tomorrow at 10 in the morning get the brake fluid replaced and vehicle inspection.

32,513 miles clocked so far and not a single problem with the drive-train. Just the front bumper paint peeling, damaged front lip, window lock switch, driver side rear door lock actuator, and a tab to keep the hatch plastic secured have had to be replaced/repaired under warranty. I'm looking forward to seeing what the next 32 thousand miles bring...

Old 11-15-2010, 05:01 PM
hey you guys im selling a seibon carbon fiber hood that 1 month old if any one is interested pm me its in perfect condition

im also selling

oem front lip and an oem after market rear lip

Old 11-15-2010, 05:11 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Texas Coyote
No cows anymore. Used to be but Californians are buying up all of the property, playing cowboy and buying horses.... Shrooms mess up my stomach anyway... My mind came without locks and sometimes I have a difficult time keeping the doors closed and things get out which is OK, I have nothing to hide.. Some of the crap that has gotten in isn't OK. Psychopharmaceuticals are useless, I like to know where I am sometimes and it doesn't look good for an adult to drool or have cotton mouth so bad that their tongue is stuck to the roof of their mouth... I'm sure that on the anything goes thread there are folks that understand and relate... Oh yeah JC all has been fine with the parts. The wheels look killer on my silver car just like they did on your silver car.... I took out the rear seats and the ass end is up so high that the seat angle changed as well and killed my back on my trip to and from Dallas... I forgot the appointment I had today so I am even with them for calling and having me show up when I didn't have an appointment a couple of months ago.
I always enjoy your tales of life. haha. the detail is what gets me interested in your posts. even if its about nothing, it has me reading vigorously haha.

Good to hear everything looks great! I was in dallas over the weekend (Plano) at COBB tuning. Pretty cool shop. alignment machine there is BALLAR!!!!!!

Old 11-15-2010, 05:12 PM
5 Year Member
Yes, Cobb Tuning has a very nice facility. Alignment machine and their awd dyno.

Old 11-15-2010, 06:01 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by landon fit
hey you guys im selling a seibon carbon fiber hood that 1 month old if any one is interested pm me its in perfect condition

im also selling

oem front lip and an oem after market rear lip

first off you are in OK and posting in our texas thread. but I suppose that not a big deal seeing as i'm from louisiana. But whats really got me hot is that you are on here peddling stuff and you have so few posts. and pretty much all of your posts are just bumps on other people for sale stuff.

I really hope none one gets ripped by this guy

Old 11-15-2010, 09:09 PM
5 Year Member
LOL, if you havent noticed landon, please look at that guys signature.

Old 11-15-2010, 09:58 PM
5 Year Member
i dont get on here all my posts are bumps because i thought is said i had to have 20 posts to post on the classifieds which i still cant figure out

im not used to this form and dont know how to do much on here DAMN
This is why there is a post count requirement. And if i'm not mistaken time requirement.

If you'll kindly take notice of the words you said that i highlighted you see whats wrong with the statement. YOU BUMPED TO GET POSTS!!!

Would that maybe you had 20 legitimate posts and not bumps something to contribute that would make sense then for you to be able to post in the classifieds.

I wasn't trying to troll you, I was just pointing out that you don't have cred to be selling things yet.

clearly i'm not the only one who feels this way, look at your rep......

Old 11-15-2010, 10:17 PM
ok ok well how do i get to post in the classifieds and my rep is like that because i never on here im on s2ki

Old 11-15-2010, 10:35 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
ok ok well how do i get to post in the classifieds and my rep is like that because i never on here im on s2ki

You have to start over now. BUMP BUMP BUMP in 20 threads doesnt constitute being able to post in there. Yes there is a 20 post minimum. After you reach 20 posts it takes a hour or 2 to give you access... Be glad we dont charge you to sell like S2ki...

Old 11-15-2010, 10:41 PM
5 Year Member
the reason you have neg rep isn't because you aren't here, its because someone else saw what you were doing and didn't like it.

thanks for coming in a clearing up what i was trying to say chris

Old 11-16-2010, 12:02 AM
ok everyone well im sorry for bump bump bumping ha and ya it sucks i had to pay $20 to sell on s2ki but ill start being a part of fit freak because i really do miss my fit

Old 11-16-2010, 05:17 PM
5 Year Member
what do you have for sale?

Old 11-16-2010, 05:19 PM
5 Year Member
oh yeah also...does anyone know where i can get the whole jdm front conversion? i checked on king motorsports, and it's not there anymore.

Old 11-16-2010, 06:20 PM
man people really know how to "bash" someones pride and joy. I thought it was kool that southrnfresh featured my car but other people seem to be just plain ugly. I understand that my mods aren't to everyones taste persay, but do you really have to make the extra effort in saying it's "trash"? I dunno guys but it's times like this that just makes me feel that it aint worth it sometimes...*rant*

Old 11-16-2010, 06:46 PM
5 Year Member
lol you got torn up on h-i

Old 11-16-2010, 06:50 PM
yea i did honda_david ...why u gotta lol on me man? come on! support ur fellow fitter! geesh

Old 11-16-2010, 07:00 PM
5 Year Member
haha idk..i always lol. it's a habit.

Old 11-16-2010, 07:27 PM
5 Year Member
Direct me to said thread...

Quick Reply: Texas Fits, Anything goes thread