UTAH FITS anything goes

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 12:44 PM
Hey Steve I left you a message on FB, if you ever get on here and see this please check it out. thanks.

Old 09-03-2011, 06:10 PM
5 Year Member
i just un-installed the fake left side exhaust outlet, trimmed the back off of it, and siliconed a trailer "LED" brake/park light into that spot, wired it to a switch on the dash, so i can turn it on anytime i'm in bad weather - or want friends to see me when i'm ahead of them on the road

Old 09-03-2011, 08:42 PM
5 Year Member
on labor day i don't work and i am going to go out to the bonneville salt flats to take pics and film a little movie with the go pro if anyone wants to come with, we'll swing into wendover to the car wash after and maybe a bite to eat
the mile markers should still be set up for the land speed record as they will be returning in a few weeks for more times
should be a good time - if you've never been out there you'll be amazed

Old 09-17-2011, 02:42 AM
Haha nice I saw the vids on Youtube. Ohhhh ok haha thats very clever with the light. I thought it was LED's. But nice nice.

Old 09-24-2011, 03:16 AM
I'm back in Utah and I need to pick up that mirror still Steve lol. I also need to find a nice place to get my car serviced. Maintenance light just went on today. Any suggestions? I'm guessing it's just the first oil change. I also need a place to pop out this dent that has been there since I left California last year. Dent due to me trying to forcefully push my trunk closed.

Old 09-24-2011, 10:54 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FortHoodFIT
Haha nice I saw the vids on Youtube. Ohhhh ok haha thats very clever with the light. I thought it was LED's. But nice nice.
my rear fog is LED's it's a trailer light wired up to be in brake mode when on (all LED's on)

Originally Posted by joro
I'm back in Utah and I need to pick up that mirror still Steve lol. I also need to find a nice place to get my car serviced. Maintenance light just went on today. Any suggestions? I'm guessing it's just the first oil change. I also need a place to pop out this dent that has been there since I left California last year. Dent due to me trying to forcefully push my trunk closed.
i sold the mirror to another fit guy, i will order another one today when i get to work, the only place to get your car services is our dealership (4646 s state st.) the only place to get your cars modified is (import auto performance - 552 w billinis rd.)
once again feel free to call me anytime - 801-652-zero 97 zero - my name is steve
i work today at honda from 10-5 if you wanna swing by and introduce yourself - i'm in parts

Old 09-30-2011, 08:18 PM
Thanks Steve for the help today. No more double vision when looking at my mirror. Now I just have that dent to fix.

Old 10-01-2011, 05:09 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by joro
Thanks Steve for the help today. No more double vision when looking at my mirror. Now I just have that dent to fix.
DUDE that dent is BAD - you must be a karate master - you f-ed that thing up yo!

Old 10-01-2011, 05:12 PM
5 Year Member
anyone wanna get together tomorrow? (sunday 10.02.11) lemme know!

Old 01-22-2012, 01:44 PM
Steve!!!!! )))) Hey its FortHoodFIT, I can;t log into my SN because the bloody FB log in button don't work on here anymore. BUT anyways I need to ask you a question if you could PM me or what not I don't care, its about getting the Mugen bumper for the FIT. Wondering if I could get a discount or something, I just don't think $5hundred-something is right for a little part. :/ but if you can't its cool. But im returning to Utah in June again lol, im getting married to that girl that was with me at the meet. But yea hit me up whenever you get on here again. Hope your enjoying the snow! TTYL

Old 01-25-2012, 01:13 PM
5 Year Member
i can get you any factory part at employee price , that includes all the mugen stuff too - what you looking for? front or rear? and i'm assuming red?? - i can't ship the front as it's too expensive, but since you'll be here in a few months we can install it then!
note that the mugen front and rear pieces are just lips not complete bumpers, and they are already painted the factory color!
gongrats on the marriage dude - she's a hottie - being married is so cool! ill do it (again) some day - LOL
keep in touch
feel free to text me - pretty sure you have my number
when you gonna be here? you should track the fit while your out here if you can fit it in

Old 01-25-2012, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by vtecfit1
i can get you any factory part at employee price , that includes all the mugen stuff too - what you looking for? front or rear? and i'm assuming red?? - i can't ship the front as it's too expensive, but since you'll be here in a few months we can install it then!
note that the mugen front and rear pieces are just lips not complete bumpers, and they are already painted the factory color!
feel free to text me - pretty sure you have my number
when you gonna be here? you should track the fit while your out here if you can fit it in
Hey, what price would you be able to get it at for just the front lip? Yes I know, I did my research ever since I saw yours in person. I found some wicked tail lights from Japan that I might get with my tax return as well but I was hoping that the price you throw out is somewhat a reasonable price. I am getting married on June 9th, 2011. I don't know too much about track racing, idk if I would even be able to do it either if their rules are strict like the circuit track down in houston is. But yea I am trying to make my Fit stand out more, I am also going to try to get a flat black hood and roof paint job as well. Should look very nice if done right. But yea thats down the road a little ways, I still have to save money to get up and back. but yea anyways just get back to me on that as soon as you can.
I don't have your number all of my contacts were wiped away due to my phone and its own mind. The damn thing restarted itself like it was turning on for the first time. All default programs were on it and setting were back to default. I was pissed. I have to go get HID's next week for my fog lights, I got new ones last week. (replacement housings due to rust)
I think you should still have my number if not its nine 7 two 5 zero 5 six 3 zero 9
Thanks Steve, talk to and see you soon man.

Old 02-01-2012, 10:20 AM
its been so long

well hello my wonderful fit owners . it's been so long since i have been on here. i have been way to busy with school and kind of forgot about this site. anyways, i really would love to have a meet up when it gets warm! pm me for my phone number so we can all keep in touch. also...i have spotted some fresh looking fits lately, i'm hoping they have found their way onto this site.

Old 02-02-2012, 12:08 AM
Lol yea Ill be back to Utah again in June. So maybe we can set something up or something, idk. But the only reason im coming back is to get married so i would have to find some way to do it before then.

Old 02-09-2012, 10:40 PM
5 Year Member
Hey Utah fitfreaks, I have found a person that is putting his fit back to stock and needs to sell some cool stuff, JDM side Mirrors with signals $500. Real MUGEN Seats $500. PROJECT MU big Brake kit $1300 w/ new pads in the box. Tommy gun retrofit Headlights $200 +trade stock
He also has an intake and exhaust he will trade for your stock
ALL PARTS ARE FOR 07 -08 FIT ONLY - TEXT ME FOR PICK - PARTS ARE IN NORCAL BUT shouldn't be a by if deal getting then here.
Lets talk
Wilson - 801 652 0970

Old 02-21-2012, 04:26 PM
5 Year Member
lets MEET UP soon? Lets get prepaired for track season

post up peeps!

Old 02-23-2012, 01:08 PM
Hey guys, so June is probably looking promising for me. I have a support mission I have to go to in El Paso, Tx and I wont be back till April and it takes a month to put in a leave packet here so I am really cutting it close but hopefully I get accepted and I can come up. But yea the wedding is on the 9th so if yall want to come yall are more than welcome to, more info will be posted on where its at when the date gets closer.

Here check this site out, I am thinking about getting the front lip, Rear Diff, and Vented Hood for the GE. http://www.jdpengineering.com/jdpcarbon/index.html
Wont be getting the lips till maybe Fall time, here are the prices of the items I am going to get.

- JDP GE sport cf lip: $275
- JDP GE Vented cf hood: $425
- JDP GE rear cf diffuser: $250

Old 03-24-2012, 03:00 PM
5 Year Member
LOVE THE TAILS, cant wait to see em in person, i'm not a big fan of JDP underbody stuff, but like the other stuff he makes
see you in June buddy

Old 03-25-2012, 03:13 PM
Hey Steve, are you going to be able to make it out to the wedding?
About the JDP stuff, I am holding off on that, me and my NCO are going to do a turbo project on the Fit so I am going to have to save up for it but yea hit me up whenever you can find out if you can make it or not.
Thanks.

Old 04-15-2012, 10:02 PM
Just bought a FIT this past week and love this car! Found this forum and thought I would jump on to see if there was a Fit club here in Utah. I'm new to using a forum like this but thought I would give it a try!

Quick Reply: UTAH FITS anything goes