UTAH FITS anything goes

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2012, 06:42 PM
Anyone have suggestions on a place to get an alignment in Utah?

Old 11-03-2012, 01:07 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by joro
Anyone have suggestions on a place to get an alignment in Utah?
im kinda partial to my work, but thats because we have the newest equipment on the market, and seem to get really good mileage on my tires so we must be doing something right

Old 11-05-2012, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by vtecfit1
im kinda partial to my work, but thats because we have the newest equipment on the market, and seem to get really good mileage on my tires so we must be doing something right
Haha alright. Guess I'll bring it in next week.

Old 11-09-2012, 12:21 PM
5 Year Member
Anyone up for a small get together, snows flying but it makes for great pics, post up, we'll do somethin

Old 12-15-2012, 07:12 PM
What all season tires should I be getting for Utah weather? I have about 30k on my stock ones right now.

I'm looking at the Kumho Ecsta 4x as replacements, thoughts?

Last edited by joro; 12-15-2012 at 07:55 PM.
Old 12-22-2012, 11:25 AM
5 Year Member
thats a good tire, i'm running them but i have VSA, but if you're against running winter tires(the best choice in the winter) then thats a decent all season, call me at work on monday (if you havent already gotten tires) and i'll get you the best price (i have lot's of vendors i buy tires from) 801-268-5598 Steve

Old 12-24-2012, 11:34 PM
thats a good tire, i'm running them but i have VSA, but if you're against running winter tires(the best choice in the winter) then thats a decent all season, call me at work on monday (if you havent already gotten tires) and i'll get you the best price (i have lot's of vendors i buy tires from) 801-268-5598 Steve
Sorry, I just saw this post just today. I don't have tires yet and that sounds good. Where can I get the tires installed? And thanks! I tried texting that number, but I overlooked that was your work number. Sorry!!

Last edited by joro; 12-24-2012 at 11:36 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:06 PM
5 Year Member
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-...uncolored.html

COREY , you should get this, i can pick it up next time i go down to socal and bring it back

Old 02-11-2013, 01:18 AM
Hey fellas... so I'm thinking about changing up the Fit come time for the Utah Hondas spring meet and wanted to ask you guys if you have any recommendations on a new (affordable) lip that looks good on the GD body. I've seen the Mugen reps but I've always struggled with finding them. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

Old 02-15-2013, 06:45 PM
Hello everyone,

I am a proud new owner of a 2013 Fit. I just got it a week ago. I have had my eye on the Fit since 2007, when I first laid eyes on it.

Just wanted to drop by and say hi.

Old 02-15-2013, 10:44 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by goferris
Hey fellas... so I'm thinking about changing up the Fit come time for the Utah Hondas spring meet and wanted to ask you guys if you have any recommendations on a new (affordable) lip that looks good on the GD body. I've seen the Mugen reps but I've always struggled with finding them. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!
keep your eyes here https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/socal-classifieds/ you'll find something!! - i trek down several times a year and can bring things back for a small fee of free if it's not heavy

Originally Posted by AegrescoVitae
Hello everyone,

I am a proud new owner of a 2013 Fit. I just got it a week ago. I have had my eye on the Fit since 2007, when I first laid eyes on it.

Just wanted to drop by and say hi.
more info please! tell us about you and your car and anything else

Old 02-15-2013, 11:00 PM
more info please! tell us about you and your car and anything else
2013 Honda Fit Base, Alabaster Silver Metallic, MT. I purchased it from Ken Garff Honda downtown. It's all stock ATM. I'd like to do some simple upgrades to it in the near future. Tint, Shift Knob (stock is pretty small), perhaps wheels, Front and rear lip, side skirts, and a spoiler. I figure with the savings from not going with the Sport, I can get the style of upgrades I want.

I also ride a 2006 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100.

Are you still doing meets? Track days? I've never been to a track day but I would love to, even in a stock Fit.

Old 02-21-2013, 01:23 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by AegrescoVitae
2013 Honda Fit Base, Alabaster Silver Metallic, MT. I purchased it from Ken Garff Honda downtown. It's all stock ATM. I'd like to do some simple upgrades to it in the near future. Tint, Shift Knob (stock is pretty small), perhaps wheels, Front and rear lip, side skirts, and a spoiler. I figure with the savings from not going with the Sport, I can get the style of upgrades I want.

I also ride a 2006 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100.

Are you still doing meets? Track days? I've never been to a track day but I would love to, even in a stock Fit.
oh the track days, i try to run as many as i can afford, it costs about 200 for the day so save up your money, meets, i try to have them it's just few show up but i suppose we'll get together a couple times this summer, just keep your eyes here. even if fit meets aren't happening i usually go to car shows and the midnight drags and will post up here for others to join me

Old 03-12-2013, 10:28 PM
Damn you guys and your MT's. I want my automatic out, and a manual in

Old 03-12-2013, 11:11 PM
Manual Fit ftw! I love my stick shift.

Old 04-20-2013, 06:10 PM
5 Year Member
time for a meet & greet
a fellow fitfreak member that has been here before is coming thru Utah in august and I wanna set up a meet and greet for the 18th of august
please come out and chill with us, we will most likely go on a little cruise after we chill a bit, maybe a small BBQ, make some decals, install some decals, and whatever else we feel like doing.
we need a few ideas
should we meet at a park?
should we meet in a canyon?
should we meet at my place? (in south salt lake)

ideas??????
this is 4 months away - no excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-24-2013, 02:04 AM
I could probably make an appearance.

I saw you the other day. You were going to the america first in state. It was last Saturday. We were at the j mac shop across the street having something checked out on my friends xA.

Anyone planning on making it out to the Utahhondas meet this Sunday?

Old 04-24-2013, 06:05 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by goferris
I could probably make an appearance.

I saw you the other day. You were going to the america first in state. It was last Saturday. We were at the j mac shop across the street having something checked out on my friends xA.

Anyone planning on making it out to the Utahhondas meet this Sunday?
PLANNING ON TAKING THE CRX TO THE MEET, IF YOU WANNA CARAVAN UP WITH A FEW FRIENDS (UGH DAMN CAPS) i can let you know when and where we will be leaving from

Old 04-26-2013, 10:36 AM
5 Year Member
Rmr midnight drags

ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN
Midnight Drag Schedule

• Friday, April 26 6pm-Midnight
  • Friday, May 3 11pm-2am
  • Friday, May 17 11pm-2am
  • Friday, May 31 11pm-2am
  • Friday, June 14 11pm-2am
  • Friday, June 28 11pm-2am
  • Friday, July 12 11pm-2am
  • Friday, July 26 11pm-2am
  • Friday, August 2 11pm-2am
  • Friday, August 16 11pm-2am
  • Friday, September 6 11pm-2am
  • Friday, October 4 6pm-Midnight
Please see Rule Book for complete rules and procedures

Participant number cards will be distributed at 8:00 pm. You will need
to take the number card to ticketing at 8:00 pm to purchase your tech
card. After purchase of tech card please stay with your vehicle. Tech
department will begin tech at 8:00 pm. Passes Begin at 11:00 pm*
*(Subject to Change for Problems Due to Unforeseeable Circumstances)
Clothing
• Long pants only,NO SHORTS.
• No sleeveless Shirts or Tank Tops.
• Shoes must cover feet,NO sandals, Flip-Flops

ANYONE WANNA line'em up and run em? - i'm down!!!

i usually go out to all these event even if just to watch - so if anyone wants to come out and just sit and talk crap about all the slow POS's that shouldn't waste the $25 on a drag ticket, but rather another can of primer to paint over the rust thats showing thru the last few cans - LOLv just post up and i'll send you my ph# in a PM (if you can't find it in all these posts)

Old 04-27-2013, 09:56 AM
5 Year Member
THIS SUNDAY IS "IMPORT SPRING SHOWOFF"
i am cruising up in my CRX in hopes someone will see it and want to buy it, and corey is bringing his S2000, does anyone else wanna cruise up and park with us in GA parking? just hit me up and we will go over whats up
here is a little info on roll in (click the link at the bottom if you want to read the entire "utahhondas.net" post

update : the caravan to the meet leaves 1:45 pm sharp from Home Depot 2100 S 300 W today!!

Where: Davis County Fairgrounds.
151 South 1100 West
Farmington, Utah 84025

When: Sunday, April 28th

Who: Anyone. We welcome all vehicles no matter the Make and Model.

Time Break Down: The info you will need to know is below

Preferred Parking Opens: 2-2:45

In an effort to help us separate the Preferred Parking cars from the General Admission cars we will be opening the Preferred section 45 minutes before the GA section. We encourage those who have a Preferred spot reserved to show up as soon as possible to help us get you to your spot sooner and easier before hundreds of cars descend on the lot. Of course this isn't a requirement though as your spot will be reserved not matter when you show up. Also please don't plan on your vehicle leaving the Preferred section until after the Awards and Raffle. Do to the set up of Sponsors and Food Vendors it will be difficult to move cars thru the section towards the exit. If you need to leave early please contact a site coordinator to make prior arrangements to have you parked where it may be easiest to get out.

General Admission Parking Opens: 2:45-3:30

GA Parking will open at 2:45 and spots will be given on a first come first serve basis. Any GA cars showing up before this time will be turned away from the parking lot and can wait in the possible Overflow area until its time. GA cars can come and go as they please but be aware if you leave we will be giving your spot to someone else to keep the parking maximized. Its not official yet but we are gonna try to get a second parking lot at the Fairgrounds that will serve as an Overflow lot as we expect the main lot to be filled to capacity before the official event start time. The only vehicles that will be allowed access to the GA lot early are those that have to be trailered in. There will be no exceptions to this and NO spots can be saved for friends or buddies.

click this link for more
Import Spring Showoff Presented by UtahHondas.net April 28th, 2013

Last edited by vtecfit1; 04-28-2013 at 02:25 AM.

Quick Reply: UTAH FITS anything goes