1st Generation (GD 01-08) The one that started it all! Generation specific talk and questions here!

to all the dislikers of the GE: what gives?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 02:50 AM
5 Year Member
i swear id close this shiit if i had the powa!

Old 09-26-2008, 08:06 AM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
Originally Posted by SD_MR_FIT
i still dont know why this thread hasnt been moved to the general talk section

or lets move it to the wasteland that was we can get more vulgar hahaha.
and then we cant get banned for E-thugging :P

if anyone is getting offended just put some diapers on and go pee on yourself. because if you got a license your old enough to take some crap from others. this aint middle school where you take some crap from one of the "popular kids" and you are now consider a looser. its a dam car. if YOU like it then thats fine. this is getting pretty rediculous.

i just dont get why someone had to make a thread about it ...because they think there GE are good looking but to everyone else they look horrible.

just give it a year. and if you all make your cars look good. more power to ya,IF we end up liking the GE then you can rubb it in our faces. and say i told you so.

but until then, suck it up like we had to. till this day, i still have people telling me i have an ugly car. i have people calling my car a geo metro or a suzuki or a daewoo.
you dont think that bugs the shit out me ...i didnt go paying hard earn money for a piece of junk car. i bought a HONDA.

but you dont see me pissing in my pants. i just let it go, because to other people my car looks good.

;P:/ for all the dam smilies to show my emotions.
if i had a dam guide i would use all the smilies.
dude exactly,
people to this day tell me that the fit is ghey, but i really don't care, because I want it. the fit's very weird, it grows on you,.. i HATED the gd3 when i first saw it, so who knows.. the GE could grow on me as well.

Old 09-26-2008, 08:41 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by mole177
I must say, why do you guys always find the little nook and crannies to critique?

the brakes are this, the acceleration is that and the elongated duckbill nose.

There will always be something better and worse in both worlds.

it's a car and it moves... quite well to boot.

i'm not here being an E-thug, but when will you guys stop trashing the GE?

in the end it's still a Fit and we're family right?
Some of us expect each edition to be better. Slower, less mpg, still no rear discs, still no CVT, very little extra room, harder to do wheel/tire upgrades. What improved?

Guess you ran right out and bought VISTA and trashed your XP. And even MicroS says its fixing Vista to be more like XP.
So are you hanging on VISTA?

Being in the family doesn't mean ignoring warts. If thats unreasonable, note that old Sochiro would be on our side, not yours.

cheers.

Old 09-26-2008, 10:30 AM
5 Year Member
LOL< I have been reading this tread and I must say its kinda funny to see how GD and GE owners dun get along.

I own a GD3, and those who know me (or my car) knows that my GD3 is pretty modded.... and yes I love my GD3.

Now having said that, I have been in Japan for the past 3 weeks and I see a lot of GEs around... and some of them are modded sooo nicely that I actually thought about giving up my GD3.

There is no real reason to hate GEs... heck, didnt a lot of people hate the GD when we got our car in the first year of production? In fact, I had some douch*bag driving a Ford focus spitting on my car - saying that my car is a Focus wanna be (That hurts)

Anyway, GD or GE, both are Honda Fit.... why not spend the energy and hate a Yaris or Mazda 3 instead? =P (Of cause I dun hate Yaris nor Mazda 3, but this is just an implication how silly it is to hate your own kind)

Old 09-26-2008, 10:55 AM
Originally Posted by Guinness
LOL< I have been reading this tread and I must say its kinda funny to see how GD and GE owners dun get along.

I own a GD3, and those who know me (or my car) knows that my GD3 is pretty modded.... and yes I love my GD3.

Now having said that, I have been in Japan for the past 3 weeks and I see a lot of GEs around... and some of them are modded sooo nicely that I actually thought about giving up my GD3.

There is no real reason to hate GEs... heck, didnt a lot of people hate the GD when we got our car in the first year of production? In fact, I had some douch*bag driving a Ford focus spitting on my car - saying that my car is a Focus wanna be (That hurts)

Anyway, GD or GE, both are Honda Fit.... why not spend the energy and hate a Yaris or Mazda 3 instead? =P (Of cause I dun hate Yaris nor Mazda 3, but this is just an implication how silly it is to hate your own kind)
I'd rather spend the hate on the chevy cobalt

Maybe look at it this way... in the states we only got the GD for 2 years. The GE will stay for at least 4 and you know it, with higher sales each year. Guess what-- GD owners will have the rare one!

But yeah, a Fit is a Fit is a Fit and I don't "hate" the GE. I just like the GD somewhat better and am mad Honda won't offer a retroactive upgrade for the USB media reader!

Old 09-26-2008, 11:55 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Guinness

We're not angry. we wanted to be jealous and now we aren't.
Since you're in Japan tell me how much will it cost to buy an 09 or 08 CVT transmission? thanks. Even a junkyard one in good shape.

Old 09-26-2008, 11:58 AM
i dont hate ge owners, i just dont like the cars. and they need to respect that.

Old 09-26-2008, 12:17 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by fit_love
i dont hate ge owners, i just dont like the cars. and they need to respect that.
THANK YOU
you've just summed up 5 pages of shouting into two, easy to understand, sentences. i <3 u for that

now if everyone will excuse me, i will update my sig with fit_love's quote