2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2011 Honda Fit Sport Dyno 121 WHP

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 10:59 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by loudbang
You are in a roll today with ignorant posts. I never said I did know what it does. The point you missed was stevie knocking a system when HE doesn't know how it works. Get it now?
Analysis of the v-force box's operation has been detailed in several posts. This includes reviewing the maker's brag page, detailed installation and operating instructions, and experience by a Mazda 6 user. It doesn't require purchasing one and reverse engineering it to provide functions. That the maker doesn't detail these is pretty damning: it has none!

Contrast this with the similarly priced AEM device.

Have a great day!

Old 07-10-2013, 12:58 AM
Banned
Still nothing about what it does with those inputs. And you are criticizing something for not providing details but then saying you know how it works. LOL

Old 07-11-2013, 02:38 AM
I took some time off from this thread to calm down . I like to thank everybody for the positive comments and for the people still not sure thank you for having a more constructive input . The first page I did link a youtube video of a stock Fit on same type of dyno as the one I used .

As far as the V-Force being a cheap resistor thats not correct . The unit will monitor a lot of engine functions using different graphs or grids , however you want to view them .
I will post a video tomorrow of what it looks like and how it does this .

As far as other comments on how is it possible to get the gains with my Mods this is what I believe is going on and I am not an expert mechanic . I needed at least all the Mods listed to make this work as well as it is running . What I mean by that is if I just did down pipe and test pipe you get some power . Add air intake things are flowing a little better . When I added v-Force and Jet MAF sensor upgrade I noticed the car really woke up with the whole exhaust -air intake . So individually those Mods were ok but put it all together and the car runs awesome ( no codes) .

I like to conclude by saying I am not trying to sell people on" hell yah buy Jet products " but to show people that options out there to make good power since we don't have Hondata or Boost system yet . I am not waiting around for these products to come out . I am enjoying my Fit now with decent power . I will continue to post future results as I get more products . Thanks again everybody for posting !!

Old 07-11-2013, 02:48 AM
Oh I almost forgot some good news !! I sent an email to Sprintex about release for USDM Fit's since I haven't heard anything in a while . Here is the email :

Me:
Message Body:
Hello I have a 2011 Honda Fit Sport and I am interested in buying your Sprintex Supercharger system for my car . I was talking with Boostec awhile ago and they said Sprintex was making the supercharger to fit our USDM Fits with the EGR . Boostec has not updated any information in over a year . So my question is does Sprintex has a setup for USDM 2011 Fit , who would I deal with to buy it and how much does it cost .
Thank you for your time,
Josh

Sprintex:

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for your enquiry.

We have re-engineered the Jazz/fit system to suit the USDM market.

We have been working towards a July release date.

I'll put you on our list and be in touch very soon with further information.

Regards

Mark Ambrosius
Sales Manager

Got this reply July 10 , 2013 marka@sprintex.com.au this sounds like good news so email get on the list !! Should we start a new thread for this ?

Old 07-11-2013, 02:55 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by ZaxMan
I took some time off from this thread to calm down . I like to thank everybody for the positive comments and for the people still not sure thank you for having a more constructive input . The first page I did link a youtube video of a stock Fit on same type of dyno as the one I used .

As far as the V-Force being a cheap resistor thats not correct . The unit will monitor a lot of engine functions using different graphs or grids , however you want to view them .

As far as other comments on how is it possible to get the gains with my Mods this is what I believe is going on and I am not an expert mechanic . I needed at least all the Mods listed to make this work as well as it is running . What I mean by that is if I just did down pipe and test pipe you get some power . Add air intake things are flowing a little better . When I added v-Force and Jet MAF sensor upgrade I noticed the car really woke up with the whole exhaust -air intake . So individually those Mods were ok but put it all together and the car runs awesome ( no codes) .

I like to conclude by saying I am not trying to sell people on" hell yah buy Jet products " but to show people that options out there to make good power since we don't have Hondata or Boost system yet . I am not waiting around for these products to come out . I am enjoying my Fit now with decent power . I will continue to post future results as I get more products . Thanks again everybody for posting !!

Bravo to you.

You must be a saint to put up with the naysayers bagging your system and having the intestinal fortatude to come back and TRY and explain what it does for those naysayers.

I for one am waiting to see your work in greater depth.

Old 07-12-2013, 04:12 AM
Banned
Oh I almost forgot some good news !! I sent an email to Sprintex about release for USDM Fit's since I haven't heard anything in a while

Got this reply July 10 , 2013 marka@sprintex.com.au this sounds like good news so email get on the list !! Should we start a new thread for this ?

We already have a sprintex thread here:

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-...ics-vid-4.html

Old 07-12-2013, 07:04 PM
5 Year Member

Don't get discouraged. Tuners have a reputation to up hold. Which ever shop you brought it to wouldn't ruin there reputation over false dyno results. When it comes to the Fit there is a lot of under explored, under tested mods.

Do you know the purpose of the larger MAF? Is it for higher flow volume? Or does the V-Force not recognize our style MAF?

Old 07-12-2013, 07:48 PM
Jet V-force will work with stock MAF sensor . Jet's MAF lets 43% more air flow . I put in their sensor and noticed better performance .

Old 07-12-2013, 08:07 PM
5 Year Member
Do you know what the duty cycle (percentage) is at wot?

Old 11-03-2013, 11:09 PM
Meant to put a video up showing v-force functions couple months ago but had a lot going on . The Fit sttill running great no codes being thrown . I just shot this video of the unit so here it is .

Old 11-03-2013, 11:15 PM
And here is me messing around on my Fit . Car is so much fun hehe

Old 01-08-2014, 03:25 PM
just curious, have you been monitoring you mpg? has it changed; positive or negative.

Sorry MPG Junky!!

Old 01-11-2014, 12:22 PM
2 revolutions.

Old 01-11-2014, 01:27 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Rbneron
2 revolutions.
You are right. a spark every 2 revolutions not 4, my dumb for posting before my morning caffeine. I'm so embarrassed I deleted my post.