Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning

KTuner ECU Reflash

Old 06-10-2015, 02:30 AM
5 Year Member
Once I get the car back I'm making a trip to AZ and hopefully we can get some support for the FI guys.

Old 07-12-2015, 10:26 PM
Thanks to one of the users on this forum I will be releasing 2011 MT support this coming week. Still on the hunt for a 2011 AT that would like to test so I can do the same.

Old 07-13-2015, 03:11 AM
I'll offer my car for the GD3 release!

Old 07-13-2015, 08:30 AM
I'll get that ready too.

Old 07-13-2015, 09:29 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by KTuner View Post
Thanks to one of the users on this forum I will be releasing 2011 MT support this coming week. Still on the hunt for a 2011 AT that would like to test so I can do the same.
Thats me! Thanks Ktuner! So I have a Ktuner now, and am one step closer to evicting the SMT8-L.

So now I am trying to wrap my head around what it will take to make the transition. I know this will take further support from Ktuner to implement speed density tuning (and bigger injectors), But I have alot to learn about how other applications run boost with a reflash. Here is some useful info I found: https://www.hondata.com/techk20boostprimer.html
(sorry Ktuner for the hondata reference, but no one here loves them anyway for their cold shoulder to the GE)

Old 07-21-2015, 07:03 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by 1SickVeilsideZ View Post
Once I get the car back I'm making a trip to AZ and hopefully we can get some support for the FI guys.
Originally Posted by KTuner View Post
Originally Posted by jibberjabbs View Post
Thats me! Thanks Ktuner! So I have a Ktuner now, and am one step closer to evicting the SMT8-L.

So now I am trying to wrap my head around what it will take to make the transition. I know this will take further support from Ktuner to implement speed density tuning (and bigger injectors), But I have alot to learn about how other applications run boost with a reflash. Here is some useful info I found: https://www.hondata.com/techk20boostprimer.html
(sorry Ktuner for the hondata reference, but no one here loves them anyway for their cold shoulder to the GE)
KTuner, is all the above post mean,
we will soon have support for Honda Fit GE with Sprintex Supercharger Application?

if yes, how soon?

Thanks

Old 08-21-2015, 01:49 PM
Am not sure if this is a dum question but would there happen to be a ecu mod for a 2015 hybrid ?. Is a ecu mod on a hybrid possible ?

Old 08-25-2015, 08:11 AM
Originally Posted by sash View Post
Am not sure if this is a dum question but would there happen to be a ecu mod for a 2015 hybrid ?. Is a ecu mod on a hybrid possible ?
what mode you need tuner for?
i already asked question and they dont support it.ECu are different.you will be better using a universal ecu. Like link Atom G4, AEM EMS 4 Haltech etc
these are stand alones. If you doing smaller addons piggyback may also suffice like AEM FI/C

Old 08-25-2015, 11:04 AM
Hey, am just looking for a few extra ponies. I just wanted to get this gain which is massive mind you please have a look if you get the time. We should be able to make the same amount of power as the car in the below thread.

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/3rd-...6-ecu-mod.html

Old 08-30-2015, 01:38 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by BMW ALPINA View Post
KTuner, is all the above post mean,
we will soon have support for Honda Fit GE with Sprintex Supercharger Application?

if yes, how soon?

Thanks
This is my question also. Would we potentially be able to increase the psi with the Sprintex? I'm sure that would spark the interest of many others in the forum.

Old 09-01-2015, 10:11 PM
I need some advice on how to do this k20a swap in my 2010 honda fit

Hey everybody I was wondering if i can get some advice from you about the Honda Fit K20 Swap... I'm in the process of doing the swap and want to know these answers:

1) Is the swap hard to do or is it a easy swap???

2) Is it the DC5 Type R K20a Engine with Transmission and with engine harness and Suspension, Brakes, Axles & ECU???

3) Which Radiator do i use? The one with the original Honda Fit or the one from the DC5 Type R??

4) What else do I need to do to ensure the swap is complete????

I need some advice on how the swap is going to go

Please list out the parts I'm going to need..

Old 09-01-2015, 11:41 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by Nicx1st View Post
Hey everybody I was wondering if i can get some advice from you about the Honda Fit K20 Swap... I'm in the process of doing the swap and want to know these answers:

1) Is the swap hard to do or is it a easy swap???

2) Is it the DC5 Type R K20a Engine with Transmission and with engine harness and Suspension, Brakes, Axles & ECU???

3) Which Radiator do i use? The one with the original Honda Fit or the one from the DC5 Type R??

4) What else do I need to do to ensure the swap is complete????

I need some advice on how the swap is going to go

Please list out the parts I'm going to need..
please make your own thread regarding k-swap. this is about the ktuner ecu mod.

Old 09-17-2015, 01:54 AM
I've been posting over on the Sprintex thread, but just thought I'd let you know that with the help of TurboGixxer, I'm up and running supercharged with K-Tuner only (no piggyback).

Here's a video I took tonight:

Old 09-17-2015, 05:54 AM
5 Year Member
Car sounds great with the sprintex!

Old 09-17-2015, 09:05 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by devmail View Post
Car sounds great with the sprintex!
I like the supercharger whine as well. Nice! Thanks for posting up the video.

Old 09-17-2015, 10:24 PM
Banned
Nice video! I like the sleeper S/C build lol. Sounds great!

Old 09-18-2015, 12:05 AM
Originally Posted by portron View Post
I've been posting over on the Sprintex thread, but just thought I'd let you know that with the help of TurboGixxer, I'm up and running supercharged with K-Tuner only (no piggyback).

Here's a video I took tonight:

OMG... That just makes mr smile. Since Im auto for obvious reason (read sig), I'll be doing cams. Your car sounds like a S/C'd 99-00 Civic SI as it should show it's genes right? I'd be nervous about the tranny not holding up. If you say it will, ive just changed my mind...lol. The other negative for me is I remember back in college (CIRCA 98-03) in Daytona beach, my friend put a JRSC on his 99 ACURA Integra GS-R, we'd race up I-95, he'd stay with my stock S2000 until i'd shift to 6th (overdrive), He'd still be in 5th on the hot cam and pull on me. Here's the story. U wont hear the B18 go into VTEC. Which is why I tend to go all-motor I've bought 13 Honda's since 98' for that reason...LOL. Hearing VTEC is like a drug of sorts. BIGGER cams will only heighten that great song called VTEC. If you have more vids on youtube , link me...lol.

Old 09-18-2015, 03:07 AM
Originally Posted by Desmond Lamar MacRae View Post
OMG... That just makes mr smile. Since Im auto for obvious reason (read sig), I'll be doing cams. Your car sounds like a S/C'd 99-00 Civic SI as it should show it's genes right? I'd be nervous about the tranny not holding up. If you say it will, ive just changed my mind...lol. The other negative for me is I remember back in college (CIRCA 98-03) in Daytona beach, my friend put a JRSC on his 99 ACURA Integra GS-R, we'd race up I-95, he'd stay with my stock S2000 until i'd shift to 6th (overdrive), He'd still be in 5th on the hot cam and pull on me. Here's the story. U wont hear the B18 go into VTEC. Which is why I tend to go all-motor I've bought 13 Honda's since 98' for that reason...LOL. Hearing VTEC is like a drug of sorts. BIGGER cams will only heighten that great song called VTEC. If you have more vids on youtube , link me...lol.
I'm not really worried about the tranny at all, even with the supercharger it's not making that much power (in relative terms).

Supercharger or turbo sounds over VTEC anyday for me

Old 10-04-2015, 09:19 AM
5 Year Member
**Bump**

Waiting now to see any updates with the Ktuner on the 2015. I now have an aggressive Deltacam 272 grind spec intake/exhaust cams to be installed but would hate to put them in and have a crappy idle. Looking for timing and fuel adjustments that can be made to get the most out of this. Intake and exhaust have been fully modified and are ready.

Hoping to hear something soon.

Old 10-05-2015, 10:52 AM
So I think I'm going to pull the triger on this and go with vit for an e tune. Any specific dealer anyone recomends to purchase the actual ktuner from?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: KTuner ECU Reflash

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.