The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

WTF is up with all the ricers!!

Old 01-10-2011, 09:33 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by solbrothers
your a moran

wow like i said the hate is coming from cali!!! your car isnt much beter!! thanks for calling me that but there is alot of fucking ricers on here!!! and that IMO so really for the moran good for you useing big mean words!!!

Old 01-10-2011, 09:36 PM
Supercharged 4-banger gets "props" in my book...

On the other hand Cali, SoCal in particular, does seem to have a near monopoly on the rice I see on this board.

For some reason, in my mind at least, the Hawaii FF members get a pass.. same thing with the Asian Fit/Jazz owners. As in the continent.. just covering my ass here lol

It just seems slightly more appropriate.

Still not my cup of tea.

Old 01-10-2011, 09:37 PM
Koi
5 Year Member
Oh lord this is too much. What's next for your car, the shocker or a pedobear? Paint your wheels green perhaps? All the old people in your neck of the woods must be pretty annoyed seeing such hooligans such as yourself driving around in what looks like a tractor.

What are you saving up for next? A trip to cali to meet up with your ricer friends here in the capital? They should be pretty proud seeing the rice extending from coast to coast.

You should really consider putting money into an education and learn some english; your writing is even more rice than your car.

Old 01-10-2011, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by nxtfit_08
wow like i said the hate is coming from cali!!! your car isnt much beter!! thanks for calling me that but there is alot of fucking ricers on here!!! and that IMO so really for the moran good for you useing big mean words!!!
Hey I resent that!

There is plenty of hate here too!

Old 01-10-2011, 09:48 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Koi
Oh lord this is too much. What's next for your car, the shocker or a pedobear? Paint your wheels green perhaps? All the old people in your neck of the woods must be pretty annoyed seeing such hooligans such as yourself driving around in what looks like a tractor.

What are you saving up for next? A trip to cali to meet up with your ricer friends here in the capital? They should be pretty proud seeing the rice extending from coast to coast.

You should really consider putting money into an education and learn some english; your writing is even more rice than your car.

dont get mad there sir your the one talking shit to me! you must really take offense to this thread so you really must be a fucking ricer! and btw you guys are the capital ricer of the usa. no doubt you guys get first hand rice coming off the boat. i bet you also do have a shocker on your car! so really im about done with this fucking thread with all the bullshit people on this forum that have to act like they are beter than everyone else! oooo you can spell and you got grammer but i bet you wont say that to my face in person! thats what the south is known for talking shit and backing it up!

Old 01-10-2011, 09:49 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters
Hey I resent that!

There is plenty of hate here too!

lol just tired of these young ass kids acting like they are the shit and arent even good enough to be dogshit on the bottom of my shoe!

Old 01-10-2011, 09:55 PM
lol just tired of these young ass kids acting like they are the shit and arent even good enough to be dogshit on the bottom of my shoe!

Wouldn't go that far personally... But you are welcome to your opinion and I'll defend your right to it.

But I think his opinion, which he is entitled to, was that your car is also pretty rice-tacular at the moment.

I will say the other pic of your ride looked pretty sharp. But that is my opinion, which I have apparently overshared in this thread lol

Old 01-10-2011, 09:56 PM
Koi
5 Year Member
dont get mad there sir your the one talking shit to me! you must really take offense to this thread so you really must be a fucking ricer! and btw you guys are the capital ricer of the usa. no doubt you guys get first hand rice coming off the boat. i bet you also do have a shocker on your car! so really im about done with this fucking thread with all the bullshit people on this forum that have to act like they are beter than everyone else! oooo you can spell and you got grammer but i bet you wont say that to my face in person! thats what the south is known for talking shit and backing it up!
Yea sorry bout that, I'm buying a ticket to Florida right now so I can tell it to your face then write on your car with a permanent marker "RICER". I'll put it all neatlike under your stickers so it matches your car. Irony isn't a word that comes easily to your hellaflush brain is it?

I'm beter and I have beter grammer than you. Get over it. At least we don't speak like we're rambling idiots where I am. Shut up and get back to making my orange juice.

Old 01-10-2011, 09:58 PM
5 Year Member
I have never known Koi to respond like this................................I am loving it and:rotf l:

Old 01-10-2011, 10:10 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Koi
Yea sorry bout that, I'm buying a ticket to Florida right now so I can tell it to your face then write on your car with a permanent marker "RICER". I'll put it all neatlike under your stickers so it matches your car. Irony isn't a word that comes easily to your hellaflush brain is it?

I'm beter and I have beter grammer than you. Get over it. At least we don't speak like we're rambling idiots where I am. Shut up and get back to making my orange juice.

Racism removed by gimme

Last edited by gimme; 01-10-2011 at 10:37 PM. Reason: racism
Old 01-10-2011, 10:29 PM
Super Moderator
WOW this thread took a heard left, I guess it was only a matter of time though. Any time a thread like this starts it never ends well

Old 01-10-2011, 10:35 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
children take it to PM. before i close this.

Old 01-10-2011, 10:49 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
GOD! threads like this are so idiotic. OP, you say some things are rice, but i say having stretched tires and low offset wheels are rice. trends and fads will come and go but functionality and usability are the most important things to me. just because you dont like something does not make them rice. time always weeds out the ricey mods vs the things that will stand the test of time. its too early to call someone out on their style when in actuality, maybe you are the one that is rice.

like you said in the first post, "this i my opinion so if you dont like it! I DONT CARE!!!!!"

just sayin.

Old 01-10-2011, 10:52 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by kelsodeez
god! Threads like this are so idiotic. Op, you say some things are rice, but i say having stretched tires and low offset wheels are rice. Trends and fads will come and go but functionality and usability are the most important things to me. Just because you dont like something does not make them rice. Time always weeds out the ricey mods vs the things that will stand the test of time. Its too early to call someone out on their style when in actuality, maybe you are the one that is rice.

Like you said in the first post, "this i my opinion so if you dont like it! I dont care!!!!!"

just sayin.

truth!!!!!!

Old 01-10-2011, 11:12 PM
5 Year Member
i dont know if you are serious or not, but "useing"?

Old 01-10-2011, 11:18 PM
5 Year Member
OP, my car is completely stock (no rice) although I am from California, too. I've posted pics of it in case you want to see, just go dig through my posts. Just wanted to send some hate your way and let you know you come off as a fucking child. Talk about how old you are some more, that'll convince us you're really mature.

Old 01-11-2011, 12:46 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Texas Coyote
Modding isn't even a word.. Modifying is a word.. To modify is to improve or alter something to perform a task better or different from what it did originally or originally did.... Tuning or tuner was only used in reference to motorcycles until much later when computer hacks had figured out how to manipulate the electronics in newly released Japanese and European cars.
wow lol i wasn't being so specific i was just giving my opinion on what i think both mean to me. Everyone has different interpretations of what these terms are and what they actually mean. And I'm aware that "Modding" isn't a word but I'm not going to be overly literal on the internet where people say "lol" more than they spell out "I am"

Originally Posted by JDMchris.com
children take it to PM. before i close this.
I'm just curious, isn't the whole point of the wasteland to have moronic uncensored discussions like this?? Why are you even attempting to moderate it? Just asking.

Old 01-11-2011, 12:48 AM
5 Year Member
who the fuck are you calling hellaflush garbage!!!!!!!!!!! i really guess you are a newbie who are you to talk shit about my car what does yours look like? maybe like this!!!

or like this?

your car looks great bro!! and as for the comment about my car i really dont care what you say!! everyone here is always talking shit about the flush stance and the roof rack really doesnt have anything on it beacause im in the proscess of getting some bikes and racks! so if you dont know my plans dont say shit!!!

Lol I was just trolling you bro that's the point of the wasteland section right ? any ways keep the thread rolling this threads provide a good laugh.

Old 01-11-2011, 12:52 AM
Originally Posted by Noxm09
Lol I was just trolling you bro that's the point of the wasteland section right ? any ways keep the thread rolling this threads provide a good laugh.

Oh this thread took quite a nasty turn a little while back.. they even deleted my post quoting the OPs little race baiting. Look up the page a bit..

Old 01-11-2011, 12:55 AM
5 Year Member
YouTube - Crazy Insane VIP car in Japan 2

40 second mark is what I exactly think of hellaflush and vip. But remember I run track so that plays a huge role in my mentality

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTF is up with all the ricers!!