The Wasteland The wasteland is unmoderated. Please do not enter if you have a weak stomach or can easily be offended. Only Administrators will have the right to moderate posts here.

WTF is up with all the ricers!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 01:00 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters
Oh this thread took quite a nasty turn a little while back.. they even deleted my post quoting the OPs little race baiting. Look up the page a bit..

its funny cause he started with the hillbilly fl tractor jokes and i ended it and got and infraction from gimme! with i think so should the other guy what ever his name is

Last edited by nxtfit_08; 01-11-2011 at 01:02 AM.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:01 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Noxm09
YouTube - Crazy Insane VIP car in Japan 2

40 second mark is what I exactly think of hellaflush and vip. But remember I run track so that plays a huge role in my mentality

thats crazy! thats a little too much for me!

Old 01-11-2011, 01:02 AM
5 Year Member
The wasteland can get pretty entertaining.... I had a lot of great laughs and enjoyed it all except for the way it got toward the end.

Old 01-11-2011, 01:03 AM
5 Year Member
i just cant stand haters! and what i think is rice is my opinion!

Old 01-11-2011, 01:05 AM
5 Year Member
Chilll lol i know what you meann, i feel youu
Your car is not rice. HellaFlush i love that shitt
But other ppl that dont like that style or dont know it might think its ricer. I see other forum other ppl talkin shit about hellaflush car is just like Rat Rod wannabe.

Old 01-11-2011, 01:09 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Eamper
Chilll lol i know what you meann, i feel youu
Your car is not rice. HellaFlush i love that shitt
But other ppl that dont like that style or dont know it might think its ricer. I see other forum other ppl talkin shit about hellaflush car is just like Rat Rod wannabe.

thanks but thats all there is on here is alot of haters cause its "hellaflush" is not liked here at all

Old 01-11-2011, 01:12 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by nxtfit_08
thanks but thats all there is on here is alot of haters cause its "hellaflush" is not liked here at all
Caz most of the ppl go mugen or spoon aka "JDM"
and like you saiddd, some ricer too

Old 01-11-2011, 01:15 AM
5 Year Member
Caz most of the ppl go mugen or spoon aka "JDM"
and like you saiddd, some ricer too

very true but this site use to be way different about 1yr ago now its all about other car topice and ricer stuff and theres the few that are all about race

Old 01-11-2011, 01:30 AM
This site isn't all about Mugen/Spoon/J's...it's all about Fugen/Spork/K's/Rotas

Old 01-11-2011, 01:50 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Slowbros
This site isn't all about Mugen/Spoon/J's...it's all about Fugen/Spork/K's/Rotas
It's about Honda Fucking Fits..... Some people don't live at home with their parents wiping their ass, buying cars and shelling out money for the kind of stuff that you and others like you are fortunate enough to be able to afford... Why does someone that doesn't even have a Fit waste time here belittling people that have a harder time getting money and more responsibilities than yourself and go on and on about how much better what your lawyer daddy can buy for you is better than what they have to budget their money to buy.... It's all about improving and personalizing their bottom of the Honda USDM line car and not an Aston Martin or Bugatti....

Last edited by Texas Coyote; 01-11-2011 at 02:26 AM.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:57 AM

What is your issue with Rota's?

Old 01-11-2011, 02:32 AM
I have an issue with all knockoff parts

Old 01-11-2011, 02:34 AM
Originally Posted by Texas Coyote
It's about Honda Fucking Fits..... Some people don't live at home with their parents wiping their ass, buying cars and shelling out money for the kind of stuff that you and others like you are fortunate enough to be able to afford... Why does someone that doesn't even have a Fit waste time here belittling people that have a harder time getting money and more responsibilities than yourself and go on and on about how much better what your lawyer daddy can buy for you is better than what they have to budget their money to buy.... It's all about improving and personalizing their bottom of the Honda USDM line car and not an Aston Martin or Bugatti....
Please show me an example of my parents giving me a cent for my car. I pay for my cars, I pay for my insurance, I pay for my gas, I pay for my mods, I pay for my college

There's a reason I work 430-1230 5 days a week on break.

Old 01-11-2011, 10:46 AM
5 Year Member
Please show me an example of my parents giving me a cent for my car. I pay for my cars, I pay for my insurance, I pay for my gas, I pay for my mods, I pay for my college

There's a reason I work 430-1230 5 days a week on break.
at McDONALDS as janitor!

Old 01-11-2011, 10:47 AM
5 Year Member

you see what i mean about the hate!!!!

Old 01-11-2011, 11:41 AM
5 Year Member
I have an issue with all knockoff parts
Just because its a knockoff doesn't always mean they're bad! It's means of providing us the same thing but less expensive. A lot of the time parts are just up-sold because of the name. Theres no way some of those rims out there really cost 400 bucks each, thats bull shit.

I am NOT saying all knock offs are good because you do get what you pay for, but sometimes you get pleasantly surprised

Old 01-11-2011, 11:59 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Java^FiT
Just because its a knockoff doesn't always mean they're bad! It's means of providing us the same thing but less expensive. A lot of the time parts are just up-sold because of the name. Theres no way some of those rims out there really cost 400 bucks each, thats bull shit.

I am NOT saying all knock offs are good because you do get what you pay for, but sometimes you get pleasantly surprised
Haha rota? i might get em too. Perfect for a daily drive.
Save the good shit for a project

Old 01-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by Java^FiT

I can't think of one knockoff that does it job as well as the real deal.

You know why Volks/Works/SSR's cost more? They do R&D, they use better materials, better manufacturing processes.

A Look Inside; MotoIQ Peeks at the Technology of Rays Wheels

OP: LOL @ you saying I'm hating. I already thought you were a tool....now I'm surprised you could open the interwebz.

Old 01-11-2011, 12:34 PM
Haha rota? i might get em too. Perfect for a daily drive.
Save the good shit for a project
Haha I have to agree. Not to hi-jack the thread away from the overly intelligent "ricer" debate going on, but seeing people spend an arm and a leg on over-priced rare JDM wheels has always made me laugh.

I mean seriously, unless your goal is specifically to win shows by sporting some super rare pieces, it makes no sense to spend upwards of $3000 on a wheel and tire set that will be used on the street. The wheels will take way too much abuse. There's actually a guy in my neighborhood with white TE37's on his yellow WRX and I chuckle to myself every time he goes by because I think of all the better ways that money could have been spent.

There's nothing at all wrong with rolling on Rota's, or XXR's, or Drag's, etc. Maybe it's not the exact same wheel but at least the industry is making an effort to offer people an affordable solution to building a JDM style car. After all it could be worse, we could all still be rolling around on over-sized chrome wheels...

Old 01-11-2011, 12:36 PM
Originally Posted by 2Legit2Fit
After all it could be worse, we could all still be rolling around on over-sized chrome wheels...
I'd rather see that.

Quick Reply: WTF is up with all the ricers!!