Sugarphreak Troubleshooting Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 04:15 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
But think about my poor Ficus lol, jk. No worries! I was half joking about doing those for me; Seriously though if you can use the spot there are no strings attached

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 09-12-2008 at 04:18 PM.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
But think about my poor Ficus lol, jk. No worries! I was half joking about doing those for me; Seriously though if you can use the spot there are no strings attached
wish I could man but it's a bit out of my way

Old 09-12-2008, 09:31 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Friday evening... and I am off to work again This next week is going to be the death of me.

So, what is the plan for the SP-Mobile? I was thinking maybe just deal with it once I get back.

Wish I could go for the Autocross event, you guys are going to have a blast! I will swap on my snow tires this weekend, probably Sunday evening. Then pass off that impact kit to Jon during the week.

Which reminds me; has anybody seen my blue 3/8" drive Westward socket set? Not the small kit from the Dyno day, I have a larger version of that kit.

Old 09-13-2008, 03:18 AM
Retired Moderator
Hey Nick, you want my Test Pipe and UEGO still?

Old 09-13-2008, 10:48 AM
Friday evening... and I am off to work again This next week is going to be the death of me.

So, what is the plan for the SP-Mobile? I was thinking maybe just deal with it once I get back.

Wish I could go for the Autocross event, you guys are going to have a blast! I will swap on my snow tires this weekend, probably Sunday evening. Then pass off that impact kit to Jon during the week.

Which reminds me; has anybody seen my blue 3/8" drive Westward socket set? Not the small kit from the Dyno day, I have a larger version of that kit.
Saw you leave with the big one the other day and I gave you the small one back after the dyno so dunno man

Old 09-13-2008, 03:00 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Saw you leave with the big one the other day and I gave you the small one back after the dyno so dunno man
I seemed to have misplaced it, just was wondering if I left it somewhere. I have been tearing apart my storage room looking for it so need it so I can take my bike rack off.

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 09-13-2008 at 04:10 PM.
Old 09-13-2008, 04:19 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
ET, Jon,

Do you guys have time tommorow to meet up for a coffee? Any preference for time & place.

Old 09-14-2008, 11:04 AM
ET, Jon,

Do you guys have time tommorow to meet up for a coffee? Any preference for time & place.
Shopping for a few things for the new job today did you still want to swap brake pads??

I'll probably be at the signal hills outlets to look at a few things later this morning or early afternoon. Then I have dinner at the parents.

You guys can give me a call to see what you want to do but since it's my last day before the new job I'd like to spend most of it with the family.

Old 09-14-2008, 11:29 AM
Retired Moderator
ET, do you need the test pipe and UEGO to help tune Sugarphreak's Fit?

Old 09-14-2008, 12:50 PM
Originally Posted by Illusive
ET, do you need the test pipe and UEGO to help tune Sugarphreak's Fit?
that ould be great but I don't know if he wants to purchase them that's up to him.

Old 09-14-2008, 01:00 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Mr_ET
Shopping for a few things for the new job today did you still want to swap brake pads??

I'll probably be at the signal hills outlets to look at a few things later this morning or early afternoon. Then I have dinner at the parents.

You guys can give me a call to see what you want to do but since it's my last day before the new job I'd like to spend most of it with the family.
I can dig that, let's meet up for a coffee downtown this week when you have time instead. We can do pads anytime, I don't even mind swapping in the old OEM pads later on.

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 09-14-2008 at 01:44 PM.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:29 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Mr_ET
that ould be great but I don't know if he wants to purchase them that's up to him.
I guess I will take the test pipe, if I can connect plug in a sensor to E-manage it should be able to log some useful data tables on what is going on with the A/F.

Old 09-14-2008, 02:09 PM
I guess I will take the test pipe, if I can connect plug in a sensor to E-manage it should be able to log some useful data tables on what is going on with the A/F.
yeah it should have a wire that plugs into the emanage for that type of datalogging.

Coffee this weeks sounds good man, probably not Monday or Tuesday but after that should be fine.

Old 09-14-2008, 02:44 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
ok, sounds good!

I am thinking to get just the test pipe, then shelve everything until I get back.

Once I get back my little brother gets should also be back and we can quickly see if the CEL is from the manifold, if it is he can weld on a new addition to the manifold; I am thinking to widen the port and use a rectangular HSS tube to match the stock version.

I am also thinking to scrap the CAI and just go with a filter right off the TB to see if that makes a difference.

Old 09-15-2008, 01:07 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Whooo Hoooo! I tore apart my U/G storage unit and found my socket kit in my camping cooler

Threw on my snow tires today, had a chance to weigh them while I was doing it. The stock rims & Toyo snow proxies were 35lbs on the dot. The 17" RTX with continentals was 36lbs right on the dot.

Old 09-15-2008, 08:21 AM
Whooo Hoooo! I tore apart my U/G storage unit and found my socket kit in my camping cooler

Threw on my snow tires today, had a chance to weigh them while I was doing it. The stock rims & Toyo snow proxies were 35lbs on the dot. The 17" RTX with continentals was 36lbs right on the dot.
wow the stockers are porky...

Old 09-15-2008, 10:35 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Yep! So I don't think my stock tires are going to be playing any kind of major role in dyno numbers.

I always thought Toyo made lighter tires than other brands?

How is the first day going so far?

Old 09-15-2008, 08:33 PM
Yep! So I don't think my stock tires are going to be playing any kind of major role in dyno numbers.

I always thought Toyo made lighter tires than other brands?

How is the first day going so far?
they all weigh about the same as they have similar construction.

First day was pretty good, got all the systems up and running.

New email is egagnon@gibsons.com if you guys feel like dropping me a line and need a reply during the day.

I may lag a bit on forum replies for the next little while since I don't want to be that guy always looking like I'm doing nothing

Old 10-26-2008, 07:16 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Well officially back in town, been up since like 3:30am thanks to massive jet lag lol, I left Hangzhou Sat morning.... flew to Beijing during the day and then for like 12 hours into the night. I saw the sun rise again for Sat morning in Van

Going down to take the Fit out for the first time in over a month. Hopefully no flats or run down batteries.

Old 10-26-2008, 02:01 PM
5 Year Member
woo nice welcome back

Quick Reply: Sugarphreak Troubleshooting Thread