Fit Engine Modifications, Motor Swaps, ECU Tuning Reference Library for Engine Modifications, Swaps and Tuning

**Official K-Fit Pictures Thread** (no BS)

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2011, 07:20 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Java^FiT
Yo do you by any chance know who drives a silver gd3 that is lowered around the syosset/jericho area? I keep seeing it on jericho tpke
yess i only saw him once trying to catch up to it but traffic around that area is garbage ...
Originally Posted by FELIXY69
yeah...exhaust wasn't tight n untuned
cool, when is it getting tuned ?

Old 06-17-2011, 11:28 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Zangoose GD3 Blue
yess i only saw him once trying to catch up to it but traffic around that area is garbage ...
Yeah its terrible, i tried waving but he didn't see me, I was hoping he was on here, looked like a nice clean gd. The roads were terrible today with all that rain, i was worried i was gonna get stuck in a lake that was forming underneath the tracks by the hospital.

Old 06-22-2011, 04:06 PM
5 Year Member
Does anyone know where power steering is powered from ?

Body computer module ?
Or
Engine computer ?

Old 06-22-2011, 11:25 PM
5 Year Member

Body computer module ?
Or
Engine computer ?
there is a eps control module, its on driver side dash if i remeber correctly, and there is a fuse allso that you can check too, when iam at work ill look it up on alldata and give you a breakdown of the system

Old 06-26-2011, 10:24 PM
5 Year Member
Name:  60106778.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  142.4 KB
Full race manifold
Prayoonto cams
Supertech spring/retainers/seats
Ferrea keepers

Still need to pick up my twin disc, turbo, and wastegate. Getting anxious!!

Old 06-27-2011, 12:33 AM
5 Year Member
Also trying to figure out what to do intake manifold wise. The rbc alone is a 40whp gain for my setup over a type s mani. Probably going to fab something up unless I come across something that actually fits.

Old 07-01-2011, 01:42 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by whtsjdm
Also trying to figure out what to do intake manifold wise. The rbc alone is a 40whp gain for my setup over a type s mani. Probably going to fab something up unless I come across something that actually fits.
i contacted skunk2 about their 06si pro series intake, it has a sloped design compared to rbc to help with hood closer issue on other swap chasis, based off mearsurements they gave me it seems as tho this would work, but i have not personally tried it yet, i have tested a rbc on my setup and it will not work unless you modify you hood latch which seems like alot just for a manifold, when i have enough money iam buy a skunk 2 manifold, all my money going into exhaust and supercharger parts at the moment, but the best one to use hands down is a rrc manifold, countless threads on k20a.org to show this, but i personally dont want to redo my whole rad suport just for a intake manifold.

Last edited by breadman; 07-01-2011 at 01:44 AM.
Old 07-01-2011, 05:33 AM
Super Moderator

Body computer module ?
Or
Engine computer ?
I will have to talk with the owner of the shop more about it but one of the guys thinks that it's not nearsary to run the Fits cluster and ECU for the power steering. There shop S2000 also has electric steering and It sounded like you needed to get the vehical speed signal for it to work. Like I said I'll try to get more info about it soon.

Old 07-01-2011, 09:18 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by MNfit
I will have to talk with the owner of the shop more about it but one of the guys thinks that it's not nearsary to run the Fits cluster and ECU for the power steering. There shop S2000 also has electric steering and It sounded like you needed to get the vehical speed signal for it to work. Like I said I'll try to get more info about it soon.
this would be a GREAT help

Old 07-01-2011, 09:51 AM
Retired Moderator
5 Year Member

Full race manifold
Prayoonto cams
Supertech spring/retainers/seats
Ferrea keepers

Still need to pick up my twin disc, turbo, and wastegate. Getting anxious!!
which chassis is this full race mani for?

Old 07-01-2011, 11:51 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by MNfit
that correct, here the ecu/pcm pinout i used if this help

Old 07-01-2011, 04:15 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by dewthedew
which chassis is this full race mani for?
Eg.

Also breadman, if it's just the rad support and hood latch in the way I have no problem modifying those. Locking hood pins are fine with me. I wasjust worried about the hood closing.

Old 07-01-2011, 06:30 PM
5 Year Member
Eg.

Also breadman, if it's just the rad support and hood latch in the way I have no problem modifying those. Locking hood pins are fine with me. I wasjust worried about the hood closing.
that would work, iam probably gona do the same, i would go with rrc tho instead of rbc, you can get them for 350 shiped on k20a.org, ive got alot of stuff from this guy, here the link
***FD2 CTR "RRC" Intake Manifold $350 Shipped*** - K20A.org .:. The K Series Source . Honda / Acura K20a k24a Engine Forum
i didnt post anything about test the rbc cuz it wasnt a direct fitment
allso has anyone else tried the hybrid racing shifter box yet?? i drive mine daily and i like it alot better, when i can get a passenger to ride with me ill take a video of me driveing with it going thru the gears

Old 07-01-2011, 06:39 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by breadman
that would work, iam probably gona do the same, i would go with rrc tho instead of rbc, you can get them for 350 shiped on k20a.org, ive got alot of stuff from this guy, here the link
***FD2 CTR "RRC" Intake Manifold $350 Shipped*** - K20A.org .:. The K Series Source . Honda / Acura K20a k24a Engine Forum
i didnt post anything about test the rbc cuz it wasnt a direct fitment
allso has anyone else tried the hybrid racing shifter box yet?? i drive mine daily and i like it alot better, when i can get a passenger to ride with me ill take a video of me driveing with it going thru the gears
I'll most likely go with an RRC as well. I just know the average power difference between the type s and the rbc manifolds on the turbo cars Chris has tuned.

Old 07-01-2011, 06:40 PM
5 Year Member
By the way, that hybrid shifter box is te sexiest piece I've seen in awhile. I'll definitely be picking one up.

Old 07-01-2011, 07:54 PM
5 Year Member
I'll most likely go with an RRC as well. I just know the average power difference between the type s and the rbc manifolds on the turbo cars Chris has tuned.
yea whatever chris says do id back that up, he diffently great tuner

Old 07-03-2011, 12:30 AM
5 Year Member
So today i decided to change my defective ACT clutch and Flywheel insert **Special Thanx to Getttingafit** omg took us close to 8 hours to get it done lol but im liking the new clutch and in process of breaking it in to head over the South Jersey motor sport track friday the 8th for some serious road race... and of course some Vids =]

Old 07-07-2011, 10:25 AM
5 Year Member
By the way, that hybrid shifter box is te sexiest piece I've seen in awhile. I'll definitely be picking one up.
\

Yes! can we see pics of how it looks installed please? Im about to get one for my swap.

Originally Posted by Zangoose GD3 Blue
head over the South Jersey motor sport track friday the 8th for some serious road race... and of course some Vids =]
WINNING! cant wait to see this!

Old 07-08-2011, 12:15 AM
5 Year Member
Ok, so I've come across some $$$ plus I've been working a lot of hours here at work. Looks like this might get done within the next month or two. I'll be raising the car up this weekend. No more being dumped.

Anyone running a racepak iq3? I'm thinking about running an s2k cluster.

Also, has anyone thought of doing an abs delete? I'm pretty sure the Extreme Dimensions fit did. I wish I knew what they used for their setup.

Last edited by whtsjdm; 07-08-2011 at 06:27 AM.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:17 AM
5 Year Member
Ok, so I've come across some $$$ plus I've been working a lot of hours here at work. Looks like this might get done within the next month or two. I'll be raising the car up this weekend. No more being dumped.

Anyone running a racepak iq3? I'm thinking about running an s2k cluster.

Also, has anyone thought of doing an abs delete? I'm pretty sure the Extreme Dimensions fit did. I wish I knew what they used for their setup.

felix is running an Iq3, and I will be as well.

I removed all my ABS except for the module in the engine bay. I will do that when I do the swap. Also install a brake bias. My car has NO ABS right now. LOVE IT

Quick Reply: **Official K-Fit Pictures Thread** (no BS)